Author Topic: Reality is breaking down all around us, everything so fucking surreal  (Read 240 times)

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A new Zealand shooter shouts "subscribe to PewDiePie" before gunning down civilians and driving off to the Initial D soundtrack. If someone told me this was written by someone told me this was a fictional story written by someone in the comments section of an MDE video and the shooter's name was Sam Hyde I wouldn't think twice. But this is real life.

More and more real life is becoming indistinguishable from fiction. It feels like everything is becoming more and more of a schizophrenic hallucination. What the hell is going on???

Powerful Bad Boys

Offline pterois

• idontevenwatchmde
    • View Profile
Re: Reality is breaking down all around us, everything so fucking surreal
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 03:04:52 pm »
This is the result of the milquetoast white centrist liberals getting nihilistic young white men with nothing to live for to think about their race. Actually it's pewdiepie's fault.

Some faggot kills 50 people, including children. The immediate response is, of course, to bring up gamergate. The unfortunate thing is that this shit is leaking into the real fucking world. Qanon and 8chan retardation is more mainstream than I would like to see.

Fuck me, We're alive and in this shit.

https://youtu.be/zjedLeVGcfE?t=11

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 05:00:51 pm »
at least it happened in New Zealand and not the US. Honestly, I want to know how he got all those rifles and shit in a country where I'm pretty sure guns are banned. Part of me thinks that New Zealand's feds were grooming him.

Offline thelasttime

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 12:37:17 am »
The immediate response is, of course, to bring up gamergate.

lol. gamergate is the lefty version of the protocols of the elders of zion.

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 03:16:07 am »
The immediate response is, of course, to bring up gamergate.

lol. gamergate is the lefty version of the protocols of the elders of zion.

I just don't know how someone can use the word "gamer" unironically in a political discussion and expect anyone to take them seriously at all.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 03:45:57 am »
It was just the name that sticked. Adam baldwin started tweeting it, and we all went with it because thats what journos refered to the movement as. It would be even lamer if we picked a name on our own.

It was a different time then. After the elections everyone involved stopped caring about it and started following less stupid shit.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 03:49:45 am by VelvetSphincter »

Offline ambianceur

• lamborghini ascetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2019, 03:38:03 pm »
These are the beginnings of the end of times boys. Not all times, but times as we know them. What's ahead isn't apocalyptic or even necessarily a matter of physicality, but is certainly the beginning of a new cycle. Get a spiritual foothold before this whole beast goes belly up in a fit of schizophrenic self-catalysis and sinks you down with it. Only the brightest of times are on the horizon ;)

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 06:02:49 pm »
Ah its not that crazy. We just had it easy for the last 20 odd years, you want crazy look at post world war 1. It was so insane that it inspired the dada movement.

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2019, 06:02:49 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal