Author Topic: Your Mind Is A Holocaust  (Read 139 times)

Offline Jupajupe

• dangerously horny
    • View Profile
Your Mind Is A Holocaust
« on: March 21, 2019, 08:57:54 pm »
Your mind is a holocaust and you are too far gone already if you haven’t noticed it. Every day I get on the same bus, and my brain leaks out of my ears for the rest of the day after that. I don’t remember getting on a bus, hell I don’t even have tickets. I don’t remember what I had to eat yesterday either, I don’t remember what I said or did. All I remember is that I got up at 8 and then went to work and then came back home. I talk to this retarded kid sometimes, and he’s a good kid I like him. He gets mad retarded girls at the community center and he smiles a lot. He tells me about how his day goes and about his favorite shows, then I think to myself “Hey, I’m just like this guy”. What I’m trying to say is that chemtrails may as well be real with all the shit we greedily eat up. All us lard-asses in a culture that created cooled seats. In the lap of luxury, the American prince reclines in his state-of-the-art cooled leather seat. Take a 55 year old man out of his daily routine for an hour a day and make him inhale government chemtrails then see how much more healthy he looks in 3 months. Make him inhale chemtrails and let the government mind control him. All he does is patiently wait for retirement and then go home so that he can watch action movies in his recliner anyways. “Sorry kiddo your old man needs a break after work”. Work my ass. At a co-op there was a guy beside me like that. All he ever did was sleep and order DVDs with special dubs for his blind wife. You could kill him and nobody on earth would suffer. That man generated nothing for anyone. I wanted to, I thought about it, mother nature doesn’t deserve a weakling child like him.

This part is advice mostly for men. Don’t eat anything for three days, or longer. As long as you can manage to. You’ll feel good, I know I did. I threw out all my food and left my wallet in a different city. My life had a straightforward purpose finally. I had to think about my survival. I was angry, and I worked harder because of it. I was afraid of death. Please if you remember anything from what I wrote remember this PLEASE. Fear is the greatest motivator. If you are not constantly terrified, you will have no will to work at anything. I fear failure so I cannot fail. Failure means my mind will kill itself and I will resign to gambling on sports.

the horny cannot be trusted

Powerful Bad Boys

Your Mind Is A Holocaust
« on: March 21, 2019, 08:57:54 pm »

Offline cantlivinalivingroom

• POWERFUL BAD BOY
  • Administrator
  • BE QUIET, BECAUSE CHURCH IS IN SESSION
    • View Profile
Re: Your Mind Is A Holocaust
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:42:52 pm »
man is his own greatest enemy

Macbook Pro 15 Inch, Google Pixel 3 with Spigen Neo Hybrid Designed for Google Pixel 3 Case (2018) - Gunmetal

Offline 100%SafeSpace

• Registered Sex Offender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 04:32:10 pm »
Great post my guy

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 04:32:10 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal