Author Topic: Recent readings and thoughts: Interdimensional demons and the true reality  (Read 281 times)

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
I have always been a huge fan of Lovecraft, but recently I've been diving into his work with an otherworldly fervor. I recently watched the second alex jones JRE, I understand most people call Alex a nut, but his perception of the reality is reflected in many work of literature and art. The mound by lovecraft describes a society of human-like beings who live underground and their world can be accessed at certain places around the world, but access has been cut off as humans have advanced. The story describes their society and culture. Parts of their history involves a master/upper class separating from their society to produce a utopia while the lower castes were turned into useful animals and a source of food. Its seemed to insinuate this was done genetically over time, where these lower slave castes were no longer of the same species. I found striking parallels between some of the themes and how alex jones describes the global elite/NWO. Specifically between the idea of most of humanity being useful idiots cattle and the global elite using us all. I cant help but to also remember 2070 a paradigm shift:
Quote from: Sam Hyde
Most of the major cities will be replaced with vast pleasure domes, used exclusively by the excelceites, who are the neo-upperclass. While the displaced hoards of lower-class depth-grobblers will live underground in tiered cities, endlessly toiling away for nuggets of neo-plasmin.

AJ also got me on to the whole CERN conspiracy theory shit and the idea of interdimensional demons being all around us and things like DMT open us up to them. Started this thread to talk about these ideas, find more information, laugh into the void, Etc.
if you fuck with my gang we gonna come for you

Powerful Bad Boys

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
Alex isn’t crazy. He has a coherent and cohesive vision of reality, and he talks about it using a religious/mythological/symbolic language. His vision is coherent and cohesive and in general I would say it is “correct” but he falls into a few pits. Though he is often right about the big picture (good vs evil, demons active in reality, breakaway civilization), he gets specifics wrong or at least jumps to conclusions (VA governor harvesting baby organs for the elite), and he loses some reasonable skeptics there. He also ventures too deep into immediate politics for his ideas to have a universal tilt. Most importantly tho is his use of symbolic language, which I will have to write a longer post for at a time when I haven’t just woke up. The language he uses, of demons and angels and god and human sacrifice etc,  is one that has been expropriated from us to such a degree that the normative discourse around these concepts is oriented towards totally discounting it. People don’t take it seriously because it’s about things which have been “disproven” by science. But he’s speaking analogously (abortion is LIKE human sacrifice). It doesn’t have to literally be ritual infanticide to be true. It’s funny to me how staunch atheists seem only to be able to interpret religious text in a literal fashion and decry it for being literally untrue, while most intelligent religious or spiritual people understand that the Bible for instance is a story whose meaning and value transcends the literality. Jesus didn’t have to physically be born and die to be a model for proper living.

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
I agree, in that Alex falls into current events to try to prove points and be relevant, but had turned out to jump the gun on judgement. I understand once you see the world through a jaded and conspiratorial viewpoint that you want to say everything is a lie, but it has obviously pushed a lot of people away from the truths in his message.

To your other point, I think his symbolic language, though at times hyperbolic, is both hilarious and totally on point. His knowledge of 20th century politics, black book projects, and covert government dealing is something to take seriously, though at times it can be hard to unpack, especially when hes on one of his sermons and the shit is just flowing from him. It's like he has a link to reality and once he gets going hes like a preacher inspired by the divines will. He has this energy and charisma that helps to open people up to his ideas. The truth that lies behind his ideas is truly something most Americans can connect with, but the culture we have today is toxic and shuns all ideas that don't come from the approved sources.

I have more to say, but my phone is about to die, will reply later.

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
As I was saying though, our souls are real and we have lost the connection to spiritual parts of the world. In my opinion this is a concentrated effort by negative entities both physical and Interdimensional, that are working in tandem to sell out the human race. Personally, I believe that the world isnt large enough for all of us, and that the elite know this. For now, they are using us for psychospiritual energy and for data entry. We are all useful idiots contributing to a game that has already been figured out.

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
As I was saying though, our souls are real and we have lost the connection to spiritual parts of the world. In my opinion this is a concentrated effort by negative entities both physical and Interdimensional, that are working in tandem to sell out the human race. Personally, I believe that the world isnt large enough for all of us, and that the elite know this. For now, they are using us for psychospiritual energy and for data entry. We are all useful idiots contributing to a game that has already been figured out.

The game the elites have figured out isn’t God’s game but the Devil’s. There’s a way to love forthrightly in the world in spite of the apparent hopelessness of the game scenario. Good is stronger than evil. Christ was born to a poor family under tyrannical rule

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
The hallucinations provided by drugs, alcoholic delerium tremens etc are real, its just that they are perceptions from the infadimensions (hell). And it operates on subjective clairvoyance (occult vision provided through the lens of the ego). These are not desirable. What is desirable is objective clairvoyance (occult sight) and visions of the superior worlds. Or objectively viewing hell, if that is the sort of motivation you need. Hell is a very bad place.

This earth however is seeing hell pop up into it, bigtime. You see these serial killers and wonder how they get so bad. Malignant entities can attach themselves to people based on their vices and defects. Other times, the person themselves are devoid of any protective divinity and they can really become conduits of hell. Many defects can be expressed this way: greed, lust, etc. But the lustful are often surrounded in violence anyways.

It's not easy to transform energy positively, because our ego is addicted to the dark, primitive, stupid forms of energy. It's easy to sit back and smoke a joint and trip out, but there is no future in that. I wouldn't be able to relax if I did that because of uncertainty of the future. You should know where you came from and where you are going.

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
It is wrong to think that atheists are not capable of understanding metaphor. The reason atheists reject the Bible isn't because of the over abundance of  intelligent and well reasoned remarks of poignant interpreters. Don't pretend that the religious phenomenon has been purely immaculate.

Do you think that anyone really would suggest that Jesus was not an example to follow? Back to reality: how many actually behave like that for even a tithing of their existence, religious or not?

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
I don't know about psychedelics. I have dabbled and its hard to believe that something that can induce such a vivid and strong religious experience is inherently evil. Personally I believe, like most things in life, drug induced delirium can have both positive and negative impacts on your life. The negative comes with being sinful. By allowing the serpent into your soul, you drift from the good road to making decisions that can only end in misery and self-destruction. If you have ever read Dante's Divine Comedy, there is a particular idea I have in mind. I can't think of the name, but the idea is also held by the catholic church. It goes something along the lines that part of your soul holds on to the desire for sinful things. Catholics, as most people know, believe in Heaven and hell as well as a third place: purgatory.

...a temporal punishment for sin, and the cleansing from the attachment to sin. Purgatory purifies the soul before the soul’s grand entrance into heaven... The real doctrine consists of the conviction that God’s mercy and justice must be kept intact and upheld. God’s divine mercy refers to the fact that he forgives any sin as long as the sinner is truly repentant and sorry. God’s justice, however, is that good is rewarded and evil punished. Catholics believe that purgatory evens the score and fulfills justice while accommodating mercy. They believe that purgatory isn’t a place but a spiritual state of the soul in which it’s purified before entering heaven. Known as the Church Suffering, the souls in purgatory are definitely and absolutely going to heaven, just not yet.
-Dummies
I was baptized Catholic, but my mother left the church before I could be raised that way, but I think the idea of a sinful nature is true. The devil gets a hold of you by your choice, like a vampire, there isn't access without consent.
Bringing this back to my original point, I think that by being pure of heart and mind, by being conscious, one is able to use these hallucinogenic tools. I believe that in certain set and settings, these substances act as a catalyst for insight both introspectively and the outward reality. I feel that my experiences at time made me more aware of my soul and has pushed me to bring my life in order. It can also connect people in ways we don't understand with some chemicals, specifically DMT even leading to group hallucinogenic events. I don't think these drugs make you able to do these things, I think humans inherently have the power within and are just able to access them when in an altered state. A lot of these things could probably be done with years of training and meditation as well.

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
I don't know about psychedelics. I have dabbled and its hard to believe that something that can induce such a vivid and strong religious experience is inherently evil. Personally I believe, like most things in life, drug induced delirium can have both positive and negative impacts on your life. The negative comes with being sinful. By allowing the serpent into your soul, you drift from the good road to making decisions that can only end in misery and self-destruction. If you have ever read Dante's Divine Comedy, there is a particular idea I have in mind. I can't think of the name, but the idea is also held by the catholic church. It goes something along the lines that part of your soul holds on to the desire for sinful things. Catholics, as most people know, believe in Heaven and hell as well as a third place: purgatory.

...a temporal punishment for sin, and the cleansing from the attachment to sin. Purgatory purifies the soul before the soul’s grand entrance into heaven... The real doctrine consists of the conviction that God’s mercy and justice must be kept intact and upheld. God’s divine mercy refers to the fact that he forgives any sin as long as the sinner is truly repentant and sorry. God’s justice, however, is that good is rewarded and evil punished. Catholics believe that purgatory evens the score and fulfills justice while accommodating mercy. They believe that purgatory isn’t a place but a spiritual state of the soul in which it’s purified before entering heaven. Known as the Church Suffering, the souls in purgatory are definitely and absolutely going to heaven, just not yet.
-Dummies
I was baptized Catholic, but my mother left the church before I could be raised that way, but I think the idea of a sinful nature is true. The devil gets a hold of you by your choice, like a vampire, there isn't access without consent.
Bringing this back to my original point, I think that by being pure of heart and mind, by being conscious, one is able to use these hallucinogenic tools. I believe that in certain set and settings, these substances act as a catalyst for insight both introspectively and the outward reality. I feel that my experiences at time made me more aware of my soul and has pushed me to bring my life in order. It can also connect people in ways we don't understand with some chemicals, specifically DMT even leading to group hallucinogenic events. I don't think these drugs make you able to do these things, I think humans inherently have the power within and are just able to access them when in an altered state. A lot of these things could probably be done with years of training and meditation as well.

The problem is that taking psychedelics is too easy. Going to hell is too easy.

A lot of people are so terrified of hell that they cannot acknowledge the existence of it, and choose to laugh at it, etc. To accept the existence of hell and to accept the possibility that you may be going to it and suffer immensely, indicates a level of maturity, because it indicates you can accept what is hard, very negative, etc, and then formulate some sort of plan based on that.

When you use drugs, the gnomes of the earth, which make up a quarter of the four elements, they basically can operate through the drugs to produce many hallucinations. But they also damage the brain in the process of this, they also make it more open to suggestion, fanfare, etc, it become more docile and degenerate over time.

Meanwhile the brain that is super sober in meditation, becomes healed by the gnomes, it regenerates, it becomes capable of extracting ultrareal visions from nature, objective visions into hell, heaven, and all the different dimensions and alien worlds.

The thing is that we already daydream and hallucinate all day, its like we are almost fallen off a ledge into hell. When you are hanging off a ledge, it is much easier to let go then it is to pull yourself up when you are just hanging by your fingers.

That is our current state. We are 97% trapped in the ego. And these hallucinatory drugs awaken consciousness but trapped in the ego, which must be eliminated.

All these people taking LSD and saying they are awakened, well they aren't lying, they are awakening, but they are awakening in the ego, which is very very bad and fatal.

The only way to actually eliminate the ego is through chastity, sobriety, and hard work. What else is new? Everyone already knows this. "Eliminating ego on acid" obviously sounded too good to be true. If its that easy then it obviously didn't work. And if it is that easy then you are obviously making things way worse. It's like that with anything.

If you accept this or not, doubtful you will, but this garbage you don't want to be putting into your system. Honestly, caffeine is already a very powerful drug and life is very trippy if you just sit back and drink a coffee. Smoking weed, ciggs, alcohol, or worse, is just insane really.

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It is wrong to think that atheists are not capable of understanding metaphor. The reason atheists reject the Bible isn't because of the over abundance of  intelligent and well reasoned remarks of poignant interpreters. Don't pretend that the religious phenomenon has been purely immaculate.

Do you think that anyone really would suggest that Jesus was not an example to follow? Back to reality: how many actually behave like that for even a tithing of their existence, religious or not?

I wouldn't say all atheists per se but there definitely is a large chunk of the 2010's Dawkins/Harris era atheists that display a distinct lack of cognitive ability and closed mindedness that rivals the most bullheaded of the older religious generations of my family. I don't understand the appeal of such a boring view of the world.

Powerful Bad Boys

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal