Author Topic: How to live a life  (Read 161 times)

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
How to live a life
« on: April 04, 2019, 03:59:25 am »
sometimes I just feel fucking nuts. I cant stand myself anymore and I cant fucking stand this circus I'm forced to fucking live in. I hate modern society, I hate our fucked culture i'm so lucky to be where I am, that's what I tell myself, just to make it though to the next moment. My actions no longer reflect the path I was on. I've gone off reservation and I no longer no which way is up. I feel buried alive and constricted by everything around me. All of the decisionsive made. I dont know how to reset it anymore, how to while the slate clean. I am here at the cusp of true adulthood, at the precipiceof my college graduation and all I want to do is throw it all away. I'm tired of waiting myself, but I've already wasted so much of my time, my thoughts, and my soul. My life is slipping away and what do I have to show for it? This is all so fucking sickening and I just want to move on. Somedays I wish I would have just joined the army and had the government tell me what to do, at least I would know how to make improvised explosives and the feeling of real danger.
if you fuck with my gang we gonna come for you

Powerful Bad Boys

How to live a life
« on: April 04, 2019, 03:59:25 am »

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
Re: How to live a life
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 04:11:05 am »
Things I need to do as soon as possible:
  • schedule summer courses equaling 5 credit hours
  • pay off utilities debt
  • have a sit down conversation with my old lady and figure out what we are doing after graduation
  • apply for countless jobs
  • finish my thesis(this should be my top priority)
  • take the final for my health class

I need to make some semblance of a plan for my next 6 weeks. I need to get my life in order or i will just hurt myself even more. Being a man is a hard thing to do, I need to move forward and shoulder my responsibility.

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 06:04:48 am »
Can’t recommend enough that you read KING WARRIOR MAGICIAN LOVER and IRON JOHN asap. What you’re saying looks like exactly what I was saying to myself my whole adult life and I was lost until I found those books. THE HERO WITH 1000 FACES is also a must read but is complicated and long winded and I wish I had read KING WARRIOR MAGICIAN LOVER first
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 06:08:51 am by Rich Sweet »

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 11:44:44 am »
I will, I just don't have the most time to read currently, or at least that's the excuse I've been telling myself. I think I need to do a forced hiatus from the internet, my cellphone, and other distracting media for a week or so

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 11:44:44 am »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal