Author Topic: what should we add to the forums  (Read 737 times)

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Re: what should we add to the forums
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 11:37:08 am »
Also a mouse cursor with bill clinton or george bush
6ix9ine is african american

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2019, 11:37:08 am »

Offline zwimhalow

• mde loremaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2019, 08:03:40 pm »
i appreciate whomever made this forum but the youtube videos on autoplay in the footer should be removed

also there's not enough members/activity to warrant as many sections on this forum

make maybe 3-4 sections: MAIN (general discussion) and maybe one for site stuff like. think about our previous communities - they were just one sub and all the posts went there regardless of the topic.

lastly, i think the background should be changed to something plain, less dated, and more easy to look at.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 08:05:55 pm by zwimhalow »

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2019, 08:25:41 pm »
I appreciate whoever made this forum but the youtube videos on autoplay in the footer should be removed

6ix9ine is african american

Offline Quate

• I want to fuck the Angry Birds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2019, 11:13:22 pm »
i appreciate whomever made this forum but the youtube videos on autoplay in the footer should be removed
I had the same complaint. You can just hit the minimize button on the box and it won't autoplay.

also there's not enough members/activity to warrant as many sections on this forum

make maybe 3-4 sections: MAIN (general discussion) and maybe one for site stuff like. think about our previous communities - they were just one sub and all the posts went there regardless of the topic.
agree

lastly, i think the background should be changed to something plain, less dated, and more easy to look at.

no

Cv11en

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2019, 11:32:29 pm »
agree

Big agree.

Offline ralph

• Administrator
  • WELCOME TO 2002 - LIFE IS STILL MEANINGLESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2019, 11:50:04 pm »

might do this. @cantlivinalivingroom @Ryan thoughts?

Offline dodobird16

• Getting closer to God
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2019, 09:05:21 pm »
^ Good call in condensing things down guys,
Only organize into subforums as is necessary  8)

Offline zwimhalow

• mde loremaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2019, 05:53:35 pm »
i'm thinking artposting and should be combined into general discussion. still not enough traffic to warrant it to be separate. the last new post in artposting was yesterday so it's not busy, but there's 50+ topics people may have not seen when they only click one subforum.

and then we should all nominate a name to call the one subforum to rule them all and then vote on it.

Offline ralph

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2019, 05:39:58 pm »
i'm thinking artposting and should be combined into general discussion. still not enough traffic to warrant it to be separate. the last new post in artposting was yesterday so it's not busy, but there's 50+ topics people may have not seen when they only click one subforum.

and then we should all nominate a name to call the one subforum to rule them all and then vote on it.

I think as it stands right now the breakdown between artposting/general works well, especially since people don't tag their posts.

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2019, 01:05:15 pm »
Do we have a robots.txt file set up to ward off web crawlers? Also we should look into anti-spam filters to get rid of the slavposters

Offline whitcomb

• smoothbrained criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2019, 06:16:48 pm »
any chance you could make it so that the shoutbox has unlimited history? it only retains the latest 20 or so submissions, which seems unfair to me because people are posting in there just as much as the actual forum, if not more. just saying it seems like a shame to lose all that content. it's just plain text, so storage shouldn't be a problem, right? please consider

Offline whitcomb

• smoothbrained criminal
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2019, 07:50:51 pm »
oh wait i'm retarded, i didn't notice the fucking history button lol

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2019, 12:21:14 pm »
I think it's about time for a theme change, something related to CBoyardee. I'd be willing to help out with that if it's just a matter of switching the CSS

Offline ralph

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2019, 03:12:33 pm »
I think it's about time for a theme change, something related to CBoyardee. I'd be willing to help out with that if it's just a matter of switching the CSS

I’ve been meaning to make a new theme for the forums but have been super busy.  Any bad boys interested in helping pound off in the replies

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2019, 03:12:33 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal