Author Topic: Is Chapo's Trap House actually funny or something?  (Read 302 times)

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Is Chapo's Trap House actually funny or something?
« on: April 26, 2019, 04:37:26 pm »
They always seem to come up with stuff related to Cum Town, and MDE. I know they are shitty politically and all that, but are they actually funny?

Powerful Bad Boys

Is Chapo's Trap House actually funny or something?
« on: April 26, 2019, 04:37:26 pm »

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Is Chapo's Trap House actually funny or something?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 05:25:16 pm »
I dunno fucking decide for yourself

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 09:56:02 pm »
I have an account on Reddit where I follow all the subs of the worst kind of woke online warriors and try and see how much retarded takes I can post while still getting upvotes. CTH is one of the lamest subs I've ever seen. It's basically all the Twitter communists with the most predictable behaviors and beliefs trying to pretend like they're edgy subversive comedy. Of course the MDE subreddit was equally as lame when it got shut down for opposite reasons, so this isn't reflective of the quality of the podcast.

Offline bkcumbia

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 05:27:54 am »
I have an account on Reddit where I follow all the subs of the worst kind of woke online warriors and try and see how much retarded takes I can post while still getting upvotes. CTH is one of the lamest subs I've ever seen. It's basically all the Twitter communists with the most predictable behaviors and beliefs trying to pretend like they're edgy subversive comedy. Of course the MDE subreddit was equally as lame when it got shut down for opposite reasons, so this isn't reflective of the quality of the podcast.

you talked about the same post for 68 mins? lol

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 12:07:02 pm »

you talked about the same post for 68 mins? lol

That's not me

Offline pterois

• idontevenwatchmde
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 01:40:14 pm »
The pod is ok. I prefer cumtown. Not a fan of pods in general tho, so I'm not the guy to rate shit. The chapo hosts acknowledge how bad their sub is. Most of the people that post there admit to not even watching it.

Offline dodobird16

• Getting closer to God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2019, 12:20:31 am »
Nah, cum town is much better if you're hoping for a laugh. I can't imagine finding Chapo funny unless you agree with their politics, and all of the excerpts I've heard from the show are political. I switch between a few podcasts during my commute. The Dick Show's another which is pretty funny.

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2019, 03:53:39 am »
Nah, cum town is much better if you're hoping for a laugh. I can't imagine finding Chapo funny unless you agree with their politics, and all of the excerpts I've heard from the show are political. I switch between a few podcasts during my commute. The Dick Show's another which is pretty funny.

I can recommend Cumtown, of all comedy groups I've found post MDE fallout Cumtown is the one to make me laugh out loud most consistently. They never get preachy about politics like other groups and consistently deliver good laughs. Highly recommend. Nick Mullen is honestly one of the funniest people I've ever heard in my entire life.

Offline pterois

• idontevenwatchmde
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2019, 03:56:40 pm »
The pod is ok. I prefer cumtown. Not a fan of pods in general tho, so I'm not the guy to rate shit. The chapo hosts acknowledge how bad their sub is. Most of the people that post there admit to not even watching it.

lmao i wrote watching like a fucking DUMBASS. being away from badboy HQ really melted my mind it seems

Offline dodobird16

• Getting closer to God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2019, 09:23:14 pm »

lmao i wrote watching like a fucking DUMBASS. being away from badboy HQ really melted my mind it seems

LOL. Idiot. Go back and edit that post before anyone else sees.
And it's good to be back here, I've noticed my IQ/productivity-power both raise by 5 points since yesterday. Getting shit done the best I can as well. Cool stuff.

Offline dodobird16

• Getting closer to God
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2019, 09:30:59 pm »

I can recommend Cumtown, of all comedy groups I've found post MDE fallout Cumtown is the one to make me laugh out loud most consistently. They never get preachy about politics like other groups and consistently deliver good laughs. Highly recommend. Nick Mullen is honestly one of the funniest people I've ever heard in my entire life.

Nick Mullen's the best and I like listening to his serious side as well. His is iconic and I've been trying to find a clip where he talks about the black mold infested apartment he shared with a Chinese family. Nick's one of the cooler among the "rags to riches" archetype.

I think the podcast was better early on but it still has it's moments now.

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2019, 09:30:59 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal