Author Topic: Why don't people shoot politicians?  (Read 216 times)

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
Why don't people shoot politicians?
« on: May 03, 2019, 11:36:12 am »
Im watching all these environmental propaganda films for these different classes amd the talk about how corporations and the government are pretty much hand in hand exploiting people and the environment for huge sums of money. These people have adresses, if they are poisoning their children why dont they just go shoot them? Some people are real fucking cucks
if you fuck with my gang we gonna come for you

Powerful Bad Boys

Why don't people shoot politicians?
« on: May 03, 2019, 11:36:12 am »

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Why don't people shoot politicians?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2019, 06:05:44 am »
I’ve been wondering for a while now how M*rk Z*ck*rb*rg is still alive

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 10:15:25 am »
I'd guess the same reason they don't cut carbs from their diet, spend their free time learning or creating, letting the important people in their lives know how important they really are, or find peace with themselves before they die.

Because of the jews you idot!

Offline VelvetSphincter

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 11:22:17 am »
They'd just get replaced with someone equally as bad. A lone gunman can't do shit other than fill up a news cycle with gun control crap. You'd need a huge mob of crazies dragging out the bad men to the streets and burning em at the stake for the violence to really make a difference. I mean like a big soccer riot sized mob. Like a modern Nika revolt.

I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 09:49:43 pm »
Yeah id like to see more political violence. People seem so lazy and self interested itd be nice to see a group of people just do something. Could be anything at this point we just need to get people off their virtual lives into the real thing

Offline VelvetSphincter

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2019, 01:28:17 pm »
Christians Easter Worshippers in Sri Lanka are standing up to muslims finally.

I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2019, 04:57:40 pm »
I'd guess the same reason they don't cut carbs from their diet, spend their free time learning or creating, letting the important people in their lives know how important they really are, or find peace with themselves before they die.

Because of the jews you idot!

The thing is that in real life, behind the curtains, some of us are advanced enough to have programs and results in all of these categories, but we aren't making any political progress. I had lost 70 pounds on keto (and am at the beginning of doing it all again, bought groceries last week and have been eating them), I do spend my free time learning C# and on udemy and visual studio. I spend hours with my flip wife and stepkids every day. And I have my own spiritual program that admittedly needs to be dusted off, but I have made a lot of intellectual and habit-wise progress in being spiritual (no smoking, drinking, any sort of drugs, took forever to quit that stuff).

Still, we are a dominated people.

You don't want to lose to the extent that America literally becomes like the USSR. You really don't want to live in that society when it becomes like that. You will feel it, it will be omnipresent in your life.

So I don't think your criticism is valid here. I do think it would be valid when directed at a certain crowd, but then again that crowd is blue pilled and probably loves Trump, so it might fail to land there too.
High Intellect, Low Income (Angry)

"If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned."

https://inspirobot.me/mindfulnessmode

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2019, 08:23:35 pm »
It's surprising alright. There was that guy in the UK who killed the female politician a few years ago. But beyond that, certainly in the West, there are very few instances.

I suppose it's because people are generally less violent than ever, and most people would see themselves as having too much to lose if they did kill a politician.
The most likely people to do it would be undiagnosed schizophrenics, or other people with mental illnesses. In both cases they'd also need to be able to plan it, and actually do through with it.
That British lad tried to kill trump at one of his rallies during the election campaign, he had Asperger's or something. He was just completely inept.
It would be far easier to just kill a local politician, but anyone with a sound enough mind to be able to plan and execute it would probably also accept that killing a single person wouldn't change much, in the grand scheme of things, or at least not enough to justify throwing their life away. If you want to make a real impact you'd need to kill a lot of them, and have a lot of people supporting you. It just brings us back to the problem that people aren't that violent any more. Easier to get high, watch TV, masturbate at your desk, and forget about the bad things. (And also about as impactful as killing a single politician)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 08:25:14 pm by PunchingArianaGrande »

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 12:01:10 am »
It's surprising alright. There was that guy in the UK who killed the female politician a few years ago. But beyond that, certainly in the West, there are very few instances.

I suppose it's because people are generally less violent than ever, and most people would see themselves as having too much to lose if they did kill a politician.
The most likely people to do it would be undiagnosed schizophrenics, or other people with mental illnesses. In both cases they'd also need to be able to plan it, and actually do through with it.
That British lad tried to kill trump at one of his rallies during the election campaign, he had Asperger's or something. He was just completely inept.
It would be far easier to just kill a local politician, but anyone with a sound enough mind to be able to plan and execute it would probably also accept that killing a single person wouldn't change much, in the grand scheme of things, or at least not enough to justify throwing their life away. If you want to make a real impact you'd need to kill a lot of them, and have a lot of people supporting you. It just brings us back to the problem that people aren't that violent any more. Easier to get high, watch TV, masturbate at your desk, and forget about the bad things. (And also about as impactful as killing a single politician)

Well that "optics" guy that went into Rabbitown and did his business and got 7 people was much more visible on the radar for the powers that be. And its kind of become a thing now, it will kind of be like the Muslim terror attacks, any white guy who is suicidal or whatever and has all these political beliefs is just gonna end up doing that before they end it. Or maybe they are just politically supercharged and make their life all about politics. Who knows.

I mean people lose more rights every day, like I think now if you post a dailystormer link in a private chat to someone on facebook, you can get banned from facebook immediately. if anyone wants to test that and get back to me, because I need facebook to talk to my Flip wife.

But the normies in the population here that, and they either think its bad, don't care, or think its good. But no one actually wants to ruin their life. Because we are all socially atomized etc.

Where things will get crazy is in a couple of years when you have all the immigrants coming in plus automation, and they start trying to get people to switch over to communism.

If that fails then things will really start to get crazy. If it succeeds things will get crazy.

Also, if there is WW3 against Russia, things will get crazy.

So I don't think anyone has to do anything in order for change to occur.

And things are changing so much, I think people are really trying hard to keep things the same, in their own personal lives. Just having a family, savings, a house, etc, is basically impossible for a lot of people. I've honestly thought about deleting all my social media, reddit, even email etc, to get off the virtual grid. Its just not worth it to talk to anyone anymore. They are like machines that get programmed to think a certain way and thats it. And if all this heads south and America turns into the next soviet union because of inaction, then you really don't want to stick out. Maybe with your smarts etc youll be able to carve out a decent and private life for yourself. That's a fact we're gonna have to start recognizing.
High Intellect, Low Income (Angry)

"If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned."

https://inspirobot.me/mindfulnessmode

Offline sentient_cumsock

• 3am backyard tourist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 10:19:28 am »

Well that "optics" guy that went into Rabbitown and did his business and got 7 people was much more visible on the radar for the powers that be. And its kind of become a thing now, it will kind of be like the Muslim terror attacks, any white guy who is suicidal or whatever and has all these political beliefs is just gonna end up doing that before they end it. Or maybe they are just politically supercharged and make their life all about politics. Who knows.

I mean people lose more rights every day, like I think now if you post a dailystormer link in a private chat to someone on facebook, you can get banned from facebook immediately. if anyone wants to test that and get back to me, because I need facebook to talk to my Flip wife.

But the normies in the population here that, and they either think its bad, don't care, or think its good. But no one actually wants to ruin their life. Because we are all socially atomized etc.

Where things will get crazy is in a couple of years when you have all the immigrants coming in plus automation, and they start trying to get people to switch over to communism.

If that fails then things will really start to get crazy. If it succeeds things will get crazy.

Also, if there is WW3 against Russia, things will get crazy.

So I don't think anyone has to do anything in order for change to occur.

And things are changing so much, I think people are really trying hard to keep things the same, in their own personal lives. Just having a family, savings, a house, etc, is basically impossible for a lot of people. I've honestly thought about deleting all my social media, reddit, even email etc, to get off the virtual grid. Its just not worth it to talk to anyone anymore. They are like machines that get programmed to think a certain way and thats it. And if all this heads south and America turns into the next soviet union because of inaction, then you really don't want to stick out. Maybe with your smarts etc youll be able to carve out a decent and private life for yourself. That's a fact we're gonna have to start recognizing.

21st Century ethics.

Institutions cave in, or succumb to sclerosis as they become increasingly disconnected from reality. The Global Civilization is not all it's cracked up to be - mostly a howling mass of flesh and bone, chasing returns into the blackened suicides of factory workers and gig freelancers. There was once a great bend of sweeping force that colored the Western view of history, a great sweeping swoop that eventually gusted hollow and died down into sterilized doctrine, but that great force of history is now returning, the color resurfacing from under the earth.

The world has taken on a perceptible tilt. It's not pessimism per se, nor is it a hysteria of doom, but more a knowledge of foreseen suffering, the inevitable pain and confusion of an encroaching paradigm shift.

Offline Revking71

• Aspiring Vagabond
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2019, 02:51:14 pm »
I think the amish have it set man. My family used to buy mules from the amish in Pennsylvania amd i was always so impressed by their set up. I just want to live in a self sufficient community of like minded individuals you know. Fuck the rest of the world, take care of our own, trade with outsiders, etc. I think that the loss of freedom is encroaching more and more and people are realizing it. Some people dont car and some are for it, but i think that it will go too far, and i just hope that that point is sooner rather than later.

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2019, 02:51:14 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal