Author Topic: This is happening right now  (Read 156 times)

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
This is happening right now
« on: May 07, 2019, 09:39:55 am »
Right now there is a redditor, writing a screenplay, inspired by his latest game of thrones watch party.
He wants his future girlfriend to be able to have an abortion if she chooses.
He cares about his opinions very strongly, and wants you to hear them. He makes vlogs about them.
He is well-adjusted, and has lots of like-minded friends. His parents are proud of him.
He loves college.
He's in a band. They make lo-fi garage rock and have a soundcloud.
He met his girlfriend at a gig. They love Twin Peaks.
He wears a beanie and a shirt around the house. He has a cool instagram where he posts pictures of his polaroids.
He is ambitious. He wants to work in the film industry.
His inspiration is David Lynch and his favourite movie is... Mulholland Drive.
He likes video editing, and cinematography. He likes collecting "cinemascapes" for inspiration.
He likes the sound of rain at night. He takes pictures of puddles in the city.
He's likes debating with anyone he can find. His favourite topic is... the music industry.
He's saving up for a new rug.
He likes going to thrift stores. He's always looking for a good find.
He has cool hair. It's important for him to feel unique.
He thinks too many people follow the crowd. He doesn't mind if he stands out.
He likes his look and doesn't mind if he stands out. He looks good, he doesn't care if he stands out a bit.
His style is a bit different, it's a bit him. It's his style. It's nonchalant. It's casual.
He wears a big coat. He wears flannel, it's a bit baggy, but he doesn't mind if he stands out.
It's just a bit big but he doesn't mind if he stands out a little bit. His outfit is kind of lo-fi, it's kind of casual looking, but he doesn't mind if people notice what he's wearing.
He's writing a screenplay about a special, lonely man, who lives in a big city with rain and nighttime.

Powerful Bad Boys

This is happening right now
« on: May 07, 2019, 09:39:55 am »

Offline cantlivinalivingroom

• POWERFUL BAD BOY
  • Administrator
  • BE QUIET, BECAUSE CHURCH IS IN SESSION
    • View Profile
Re: This is happening right now
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 12:33:06 pm »
half of this is me you fucker

Macbook Pro 15 Inch, Google Pixel 3 with Spigen Neo Hybrid Designed for Google Pixel 3 Case (2018) - Gunmetal

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 06:01:15 pm »
half of this is me you fucker

In many ways this is my vision of me pre college & psychological torture in student accommodation... Maybe not the redditor part
Which makes you, me, from another dimension

Offline Quate

• I want to fuck the Angry Birds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 08:38:39 pm »
try harder to write better stuff

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 09:26:47 pm »

I wrote this FORUM POST exerting less effort than I do taking a shit. You think this is something I thought about? Does this strike you as something I hoped would be substantial? This is less than a tweet. I cranked this out mindlessly for a cheap distraction. I don't need to try Jack shit because Quate from reddit didn't think my text post met his LOFTY STANDARDS. Well done Quate, you critiqued a forum shotpost. You've helped rid the world of one less would-be online intellectual. NOT! Your opinion on this means NOTHING to me. You want better stuff you go to a LIBRARY you insufferable FAG. My next post will be even worse than this and the next time I take a shit, I'll close my eyes and pretend I'm shitting in your mouth. Because that's what you've done. You've unwittingly eaten my shit and now you're telling me I should make it taste better. Hmmm maybe this post doesn't meet Quate's standards. Maybe I should try appear a bit smarter... I'm worried he'll think I'm trying too hard, and I'm still not impressing him... LOL! Can you imagine!? I'm going to sleep SO WELL now, farewell. We're best friends now

Offline Quate

• I want to fuck the Angry Birds!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 11:45:43 pm »

I wrote this FORUM POST exerting less effort than I do taking a shit. You think this is something I thought about? Does this strike you as something I hoped would be substantial? This is less than a tweet. I cranked this out mindlessly for a cheap distraction. I don't need to try Jack shit because Quate from reddit didn't think my text post met his LOFTY STANDARDS. Well done Quate, you critiqued a forum shotpost. You've helped rid the world of one less would-be online intellectual. NOT! Your opinion on this means NOTHING to me. You want better stuff you go to a LIBRARY you insufferable FAG. My next post will be even worse than this and the next time I take a shit, I'll close my eyes and pretend I'm shitting in your mouth. Because that's what you've done. You've unwittingly eaten my shit and now you're telling me I should make it taste better. Hmmm maybe this post doesn't meet Quate's standards. Maybe I should try appear a bit smarter... I'm worried he'll think I'm trying too hard, and I'm still not impressing him... LOL! Can you imagine!? I'm going to sleep SO WELL now, farewell. We're best friends now

yes , this was much beter good job. not joking

Offline VelvetSphincter

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 12:11:41 am »
I'm writing an outline for a video game set in a big cowboy bebop type world where there's a giant liver who communicates by typing on a keyboard in responses to questions etched onto Phonograph cylinders made of sugar that he eats by sucking into his mouth with his ribbon worm tentacles.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 12:17:15 am by VelvetSphincter »

I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends

Offline sentient_cumsock

• 3am backyard tourist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 09:56:38 am »
I'm writing an outline for a video game set in a big cowboy bebop type world where there's a giant liver who communicates by typing on a keyboard in responses to questions etched onto Phonograph cylinders made of sugar that he eats by sucking into his mouth with his ribbon worm tentacles.

Hehe, would love to get vored by him xDDD

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 09:56:38 am »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal