Author Topic: needsevolution  (Read 450 times)

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
needsevolution
« on: May 11, 2019, 12:28:34 am »
i continued to spread awareness about what you were talking about, but on riot servers outside of lxquicks control such as cringe anarchy

needsevolution was complaining because certain users on the riot were making edgy pedo humor (nothing actually illegal but just borderline and unacceptable humor), and lxquick the riot admin completely banned needsevolution for it.

i was banned from main MDE riot a couple months ago, simply because I invited needsevolution to one of the news riot rooms and lxquick flipped his lid.

but today I cashed in my bans completely, i posted all the logs of what you had said on the subject in milliondollarbabies. to cringeanarchy and 20 different riot rooms.

I've been completely banned from every room and cringeanarchy. there is literally no point to me even logging in since i'm permabanned from everything with 0 chance of getting back in. i signed out of all devices and logged off riot for the last time.

i tried my best bro. i think we dragged this out as long as possible unless someone else wants to step up to the plate.

just wanted you to know that I was on your side

regards

0_-

Powerful Bad Boys

needsevolution
« on: May 11, 2019, 12:28:34 am »

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
Re: needsevolution
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 12:42:40 am »
What is this 2005 yugioh forum drama shit

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 12:52:39 am »
well it might be drama but the milliondollarbabies also had a community over on the riots that was quite struck by all of this. in fact the three images i kept posting to all those rooms was from the milliondollarbabies community. here were the three images that i had kept spamming:

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 12:54:38 am »
i was so distracted while doing this that a piece of my cut up pear had a sticker still left on it, and i ate it.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 06:04:21 am »
Never cared for the riots. Reminded me too much of /r/MDE after it got shitty. Ixquick also loved talking about dumbass wignat shit too as far as I remember.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:07:41 am by VelvetSphincter »

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 08:01:38 am »
i'm a glutton for punishment, and basically every time i went there i was assaulted and down dressed for no particular good reason, then they would cry when i engaged them and they would try to blame me for fighting. but honestly sometimes there would be civil conversations and ixquick would come insert himself in the middle of every discussion, and inevitably disagree and take up all the air in the room. without question any time there was a flurry of activity on that chat server, he would appear every time in the middle of the discussion and it would kill all the fun. even with all the toxic environment, it could actually be a fun place to fight people and argue and so on, but he would show up every time and tell us to take it to the fight room. thats another thing, there were way too many rooms, and they were all encrypted so they were slow and sucky. the whole thing is a mess. reddit is also now a huge mess with the quarantines etc. its funny, we go back to this 2004 forum software and it actually ends up being such a upgrade.

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2019, 09:33:06 pm »
Hey Ole One Eye, First of all Thanks. You have proved me wrong. I thought you were one of them.

Sometimes you meet weirdos and don't know what to think. And you have only ever been that, lovingly. I was truly hurt as an official MDE user when I was banned all over riot for protesting pedophilic edginess by supposed white nationalists, Christians and philosophers. It was more of a knife in the heart than the r/mde ban--we all knew that would happen. Nobody would fight a pedophile nigger like ixquick. There are people here that go to riot still, that will be subservient faggots to ixquick despite the fact that he is a complete worthless nigger. I have no idea how so many whites could possibly accept a pedophile to control every chat on riot. The only thing to really believe is they are retarded pieces of shit, no matter how many philosophy posts they make and bemoan their lack of 200 acres. That is why that shit is so easy to scroll by from these twinks and their utterly rotten content. They repost that one dude that mails bombs to people from the woods incessantly.

I did think you were one of the complacent people involved in supporting that worthless faggot ixquick who any reasonable person should want to drop a boulder on his head after throwing acid on his face while letting pitbulls chew on his limbs. And that is letting him off light. Anyone on this esoteric forum should really just kill their self and make a youtube video admitting to their retardation if they think posting pedophilia images "ironically" is cool on a place that is supposed to be about spiritual enlightenment. For posterity sake's.

I am glad you fought against it.

Everyone here pretends to have problems and pretends they are unfixable and then blames everyone but themselves. You are one of the people that talks about taking control instead of asking for handouts or blaming everyone else.

I saw you posted the other day that I don't post and you were right. I don't that often. A lot of it had to do with disillusionment with the community.  I look at people and think, "fuck, no one has answers, in fact, a lot are fucking up worse than I am, or making the same mistakes and as hard headed as I used to be and won't listen to advice, just like me." Not what I need right now. I barely survive as an outdated, old, student that used to be a small town drug lord faggot. Now I see groups of twinks and bitches at tables in my school, looking like they are praying to their phones at tables instead of talking to each other. The only time they have time to look up is if they think I am a homophobe or transphobe. And the only time people on our sites have time to talk is when they are on their phone at the table to say we are unworthy whites for some reason.

Being hashtag #vetted by them was an eye opening process. There are so many well to do faggots who are cowards and haven't experienced one bad thing in their life. I've posted it throughout the years but mine is shitty family, shitty mentality, drug dealing faggot and eventually academic success (also mostly for idiots). Still trying to be smarter and looking to learn statistical coding despite how much it makes me feel stupid.

At the end of the day I always come to the same conclusion: I need evolution.

Don't know what exactly I am saying but just letting off my chest what it is true about the bad aspects of this supposed intellectual and free thinking community. Thanks though for not being gay like everyone else is here and on riot.

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2019, 09:34:30 pm »
What is this 2005 yugioh forum drama shit

You might be a faggot, but it will take more than that to impose on me sweetheart. Might want to come back after you read some ben shapiro books.

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2019, 09:36:57 pm »
Never cared for the riots. Reminded me too much of /r/MDE after it got shitty. Ixquick also loved talking about dumbass wignat shit too as far as I remember.

How could you. fagquick controls all of MDE diaspora. If you are against that then how can you call yourself a white person in good faith!?

Offline pterois

• idontevenwatchmde
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2019, 04:58:22 am »
why are you worrying about forums for wignat retards

i will say i cant blame need for getting upset at suggestive pics of children getting posted
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 05:00:15 am by pterois »

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2019, 10:27:12 am »
why are you worrying about forums for wignat retards

i will say i cant blame need for getting upset at suggestive pics of children getting posted

Not really worried. Just let down. I got into the community in 2015 and it's great to have a place to talk or hear people actually speak.

It was a line up of the main characters in the community who were either joyously posting the picture or who were just simply apathetic or too afraid to say anything because ixnigger would probably ban them. So I sperged out and got effectively banned on all the rooms and thusly from the entire community. There were a handful of people that personally messaged me and thought it was fucked up, both the bannings and the encouraging of pedophilia. Just a reminder that talk is really, really cheap. And that is why this place is dangerous and riot is and reddit is, because talk is all we have.

My point is just that the picture could be of your 8 year old daughter or sister or whatever. And there is a community that says they are uptight secure white nationalists, former mde users (most of whom for some reason lack all comedic sense), that thought it was funny to promote and even enjoyed that I found it offensive. It doesn't only not align with the image of white nationalism or whatever, but we each of us know that we and they would never run around with that picture in our pocket and show it to other people randomly because skulls would rightly be bashed in.

But that isn't how it is in the diaspora community there. They are faggots, pure and simple. But they spent years with me pretending to have a soul, and lo and behold, they were as corrupt as anything else. They will write me off as a zealot or idiot so they can continue their online roleplay fantasy of being something important.

Not being online as much for small talk obviously helped me be more productive. But I still think about chumming it up and wondering what other people like you guys would think of my actions because I don't have anyone else to run things by.

Love, your friend,

Needs Evolution

« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:33:42 am by NeedEvolution »

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2019, 12:52:14 pm »
If it makes you feel any better anything like that would be banned on sight here. Also this isn't a wignat forum.

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2019, 06:31:39 pm »
well you said it all, man. although I don't think the people here enjoyed the riots or Nouveau-MDE much. If it is not an oil or water example, they are certainly a lighter oil that rises above the content in the riots a considerable amount and there is a considerable amount of intellectual liberty here that people express in their efforts (reading books, etc etc), and ultimately the amount of effort they go to may be very high, we have no way of knowing.

macte virtute sic itur ad astra "those who excel, thus reach the stars"

the whole thing has left me feeling very politically confused. I've been accused of defeatism by them as a result of these feelings. But I don't feel like Trump really represents any sort of right wing interests. So I'm wondering if it is wrong to legitimatize a system that doesn't really represent us anymore. It obsolete, hundreds of years old, obviously being gamed. Dictators force people to vote in order to give themselves the guise of legitimacy. The number of people who have voted has fallen sharply over the decades, and is down 20%, from the 70%'s back in the 1970s to the high 50%'s in the mid 2000's, based on the numbers I am looking at here.

And certainly politics etc takes way too much of peoples time and attention. So much so that you have to seriously question if it is impacting and hurting their life and economic prospects. If that is where your heart is, and emotional energy is going towards, etc, well the rule is that when you wake up fully charged with that energy, you can really only spend it on one thing then its gone.

So since people's firey energy goes towards this politics nonsense and is thrown down the drain, they can't really become good at anything.

Hell and it takes a lot of energy etc to become a programmer or whatever. I'm starting to think that you really have to be on top of your game to learn it and compete with the younger people. Like waking up, working out, eating well etc in order to come up with the necessary voltage to make it work.

So politically I'm torn between not voting at all, or maybe just voting conservative down all the ballots and not thinking about it anymore.

I'm certainly done fighting about it, arging about it, etc.

I real a passage in a book that said once religion took too big of a place in society and people got tired of it and started mocking the priests, etc, because the church would take too much of peoples money and mingle with peoples lives so much.

Maybe politics and religion are tied together in a pendulum, because now politics has taken the place of religion and people are fanatical about their given cult, and its all people can talk about, and they are religious about their political beliefs, etc. And you can't even talk about that sort of religious fervor that they have for their politics or they will lash out at you with that fiery fury.

So I'm just so done with it all and backin away and treating them like they ought to be treated, asylum patients. If I catch wind that someone is super political now, thats a warning sign to me, back away slowly... avoid eye contact... they are mad in the head...

Maybe i'll vote conservative down ballot this time because i'm so confused about where I stand.... but thats the energy I have put aside for this now, election day, and thats it. Right wing or left wing, if you are super political, I'm diving for cover.

Offline ambianceur

• lamborghini ascetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2019, 08:33:16 pm »
I'm too caught up in the torrential downpour of Real Lifeā„¢ to be up to date on or involved in any of the drama around our remnant communities, but I do think Ixquick was out to get you from early on. I distinctly remember having to excessively vouch for you specifically to get into the MDB chat for no good reason. Why someone who wasn't a part of the OG community would be in charge of vetting people who were didn't sit right with me, but it was my impression that you immediately rubbed them the wrong way and they only let you stay reluctantly. The chat always had a weird vibe to me for the brief time I spent trying to be active in it, like we were let in on the unspoken pretense of putting up with excessively political indoctrination. It didn't feel like a genuine space away from all that Voat-tier edgy bullshit and I could see how quickly that shit became more and more acceptable through sheer over-exposure as it got sprinkled in. Wignats tend to attract crusading degenerates and it doesn't surprise me that its increased presence led to this point.

All pedophiles, pedophile sympathizers, and anyone who thinks it's okay to post pedo-suggestive shit as a joke will never be welcome in any community worth being in. Anyone who doesn't believe that it is one of the most vile diseases wrought on society need to be ostracized immediately. The fact that this would need to be said to anyone is depressing.

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2019, 09:21:49 pm »
If it makes you feel any better anything like that would be banned on sight here. Also this isn't a wignat forum.

If that can ever be true it means a lot. The good and bad is no one can hold you to that. Good luck, you unlucky bastard.

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2019, 09:21:49 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal