Author Topic: Is this Sam Hyde vertical vids from 20 years in the future?  (Read 152 times)

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Powerful Bad Boys

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Is this Sam Hyde vertical vids from 20 years in the future?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 05:33:22 am »
Wow this guys good

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 05:46:42 am »
how did you find this guy? He's like the fun dad a friend from school would have

Offline ambianceur

• lamborghini ascetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 08:11:34 pm »
My dude even has the tense eye squint down perfectly. Uncanny

Offline zwimhalow

• mde loremaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 08:52:16 pm »
just watched some of his vids. honestly, the humor comes off as low level "i'm so random!!!11" teenager humor. his comedy seems to be leaning towards him being a try-hard who's not as funny as he thinks he is. like his equation is make silly voice/face + bad words and then laugh at your own jokes... and the vertical vids seem derivative, too.

Offline pterois

• idontevenwatchmde
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 08:54:35 pm »
He even has a bit of the aggressive laughter in the first vid. Great channel.

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 11:45:55 pm »
just watched some of his vids. honestly, the humor comes off as low level "i'm so random!!!11" teenager humor. his comedy seems to be leaning towards him being a try-hard who's not as funny as he thinks he is. like his equation is make silly voice/face + bad words and then laugh at your own jokes... and the vertical vids seem derivative, too.

Yeah be very paranoid about people who use sex stuff in their attempt to be humor. That is what people like Howard Stern do. An evil Jew who is just trying to trick the most stupid goy. A lot of the prank calls on his show are obviously fake for example. And idiots who jack off all the time listen to it, think it's real and laugh their ass off at it. They are stupid enough to belive that it's real because they jack off. And Howard Stern encourages degenerate sex and jacking off. There are so many stupid people out there that if a few of the nigger goy cattle become wise to his antics, he can just find more gullible audience at a drop of a hat.

So no problem, all he has to do is spew out more garbage, to get his goombas to call up a religious television network and talk about blowjobs on air. Then that is hilarious. So "offensive", tell me, how can something be offensive when there is no one left to be offended? How can you have a civilization when there is no one left who is civil?

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 11:45:55 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal