Author Topic: Sam Hyde Gumroad  (Read 110 times)

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
Sam Hyde Gumroad
« on: June 13, 2019, 12:21:40 am »
I resubbed, I had subbed like 8 months ago or whatever and thought the content was pretty lame.

I thought I would check bad, and what you get is like an hour of decent content or so for your 5 bucks.

That's not bad honestly. They kind of hang out at a house (looks like a lodge) for a half hour ands its like you are paying to have friends. Which is nice for because I have no friends and pretty much just work and sleep, literally that is all. Its kind of interesting to see what successful 30 something year old people do. I am not exactly envious because we are all gonna die and material possessions are not much of a comfort. I'm kind of dissapointed that the episode seemed quite materialistic but they did touch on the current state of affairs. And they had lots of funny stories.

I don't want to sound too judgemental of them, but hey that's why I have no friends. I'm too pure for friends. That itself is my punishment. But I've seen what materialism does to people. People who obsess over materialism end up being converted by it given enough time. Every interaction they have with others is centered around accumulation and what they can get out of others. So I hope Sam & Co break the habit before they turn into greedy boomers, that is something that can legitimately catch up with them and catch them unexpecting.

And the kickstarter was great, too bad that a lot of the good parts have leaked to Youtube. But I mean there is enough on there that I felt it was worth the revist.

Sam's book recommendations are fantastic, I did actually go out and buy his Scott Adams book "How I failed and came out a success" or something like that. Was super hard to find in the big store. I'm halfway through it now and there are plenty of great recommendations and advice. So for that alone it is worthwhile. There might be other recommendations out there that I missed, there was that Magician Whatever Jungian book that he was talking about. Did he recommend others that I missed? Please mention them below.

That is all.
High Intellect, Low Income (Angry)

"If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned."

https://inspirobot.me/mindfulnessmode

Powerful Bad Boys

Sam Hyde Gumroad
« on: June 13, 2019, 12:21:40 am »

Offline _jim_

• hello martin
    • View Profile
Re: Sam Hyde Gumroad
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 12:49:06 am »
sam is a boomer these days. he's clearly come to a realisation that his crazy bachelor slumlord lifestyle where he makes ghetto artsy videos fuelled by poverty and hysteria aren't sustainable. yeah cool i got a tv gig but it's fucken gone. fuck! none of my friends want to collab anymore. fuck! ok ok i've been lurking the forums and the kids want... og aesthetic vaporwave aesthetic feelsbadman. ahuh. okay gonna grab my sycophants and yes men and make some tripe for pay piggies to slurp up. watching snippets of his new videos and these guys with their gawking mouths hanging off every word sam says like the droogs from clockwork orange. a huh a huh yes sam so funney :))

his consumerist mindset is now fuelling the hole in his heart which once was his passion for pushing an idea, a movement if you will. his representation of the failed millennial neet is gone. he's a husk. also a retarded businessman. honestly sam if you wanted money you'd fucking stock ur merch shop and reduce the shipping cost for international purchases. wow there are thousand of guys overseas who want to give me money but i'm not enabling them! fuck sake what do i do? lets just fall back on gumroad bux and (with a lot of entitlement) beg like a hypocritical retard to my thousands of new reddit funnymen followers.

i sound mad but i promise that i'm not. mde is dead and i'm not ever giving them a dime. waiting for sam's inevitable suicide. i'm not wishing death on him but it will happen. he hates himself more than the cumulative hate of every one of his haters. hate. no i'm not gonna go back and edit my sentence using the synonym tool. fuck u.
the older i get the more terrified i become of house fires

Offline franktjmaxx

• rad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 01:10:15 am »
honestly whats next for sam? its like he embodies what he hates or says he hates and hes gonna crash into a brick wall in a few years

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 09:46:48 pm »
before I respond to above I had wanted to say that Sam put out a new long hydewars and a new KSTV before my subscription ran out... all told I am getting great value for the amount of money I'm investing, and I subscribe for about 2 months a year (every 6 months). I do think Sam has some nuggets of good advice mixed in, plus provides good company and insights into how other people are living by allowing me to poke around (behind the camera) and see what he's up to.

Overall good for me personally and I'll continue to sub every 6 months. I literally have this as an item in my electronic to do list to subscribe every 6 months.

"If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned."

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2019, 10:15:23 pm »
There is a lot here to digest so I will have to break it up like a bug. I do love me some gossip tho:

sam is a boomer these days. he's clearly come to a realisation that his crazy bachelor slumlord lifestyle where he makes ghetto artsy videos fuelled by poverty and hysteria aren't sustainable. yeah cool i got a tv gig but it's fucken gone. fuck! none of my friends want to collab anymore. fuck! ok ok i've been lurking the forums and the kids want... og aesthetic vaporwave aesthetic feelsbadman. ahuh. okay gonna grab my sycophants and yes men and make some tripe for pay piggies to slurp up. watching snippets of his new videos and these guys with their gawking mouths hanging off every word sam says like the droogs from clockwork orange. a huh a huh yes sam so funney :))

Well maybe, he is actually paying these people and has an office space. He also said that he got ripped off, the graphics artist and programmer kind of flaked out, the programmer outright couldn't handle it or didn't want to, and the artist spazzed out and only did half the graphics, which is useless cuz other artists can't emulate that style. So if those are his friends then they arent very good ones. But he has 5-6 guys on doing other stuff full time. If that is worthwhile or not, well at least he can physically watch them and make sure they aren't jackin off. They are not part of any organized system that can sustain them other than his fans ecosystem, only he knows if its enough to keep the machine runnin.

his consumerist mindset is now fuelling the hole in his heart which once was his passion for pushing an idea, a movement if you will. his representation of the failed millennial neet is gone. he's a husk. also a retarded businessman. honestly sam if you wanted money you'd fucking stock ur merch shop and reduce the shipping cost for international purchases. wow there are thousand of guys overseas who want to give me money but i'm not enabling them! fuck sake what do i do? lets just fall back on gumroad bux and (with a lot of entitlement) beg like a hypocritical retard to my thousands of new reddit funnymen followers.

I do think he's a litle too materialistic but hey, I guess thats part of the euqation and people have a hard time making ends meet these days so there is a place for htat. Neets still cling on to them, before George (Virgin Messiah on youtube, 34 year old virgin working only part time) really clung to him hard, and many of his subscribers seemed to have a strong spot for him. George finally improved enough to at least delete his channel and try too grasp on to the few crumbs of pride he had left so ...

He does kind of piss away money and really doesn't seem to understand or care about how "many small holes sink great ships". He is a great ship but I mean there is no way Youtube is gonna let him get big again especially around election time, so that cash influx/influence gardenening option is off the table.

He said he spent 6000 dollars on Starbucks and makes fun of people for drinking crappy folgers or whatever. With 6000 dollars its not something you are gonna need now, you are gonna need that 6000 dollars 6 years from now. And a person doesn't have to drink friggen Folgers, you could drink McDonalds coffee, you'd get more than 3 McDonalds coffee to every 1 Starbucks coffee. So that's 4000 dollars saved. And not even something you have to be fanatical about, if the McDonalds line is big you just go to Starbucks, just not every single time.

All these little tips that the neets and loser learn are exactly what would end up saving Sam in the long haul. He will one day capitulate unless he is too big to fail, he is making no effort to actually create a free presence on Bitchute or something, which would be foreward thinking to protect his future election influence etc etc. If there is no innovation here and no financial responsibility then we are really gonna see a case for failure. And Sam is the last person I want to see crash and burn, I just see the obvious mistakes being made because he has seated himself in the "high roller" position.

i sound mad but i promise that i'm not. mde is dead and i'm not ever giving them a dime. waiting for sam's inevitable suicide. i'm not wishing death on him but it will happen. he hates himself more than the cumulative hate of every one of his haters. hate. no i'm not gonna go back and edit my sentence using the synonym tool. fuck u.

Well we don't have much glue holding the right together other than the collective hate for the Jews, or white pride, or whatever other unhealthy thing. Sam's humor was a nice reality check and his simply goy materialism created fellowship in a dog eat dog world where everyone hates their neighbor. I do think there is a place for that in a free and publically accessible way that he should be capitalizing on. He could starve himself out of an audience which is the oxygen he needs to keep the high roller thing goin.

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2019, 10:25:17 pm »
honestly whats next for sam? its like he embodies what he hates or says he hates and hes gonna crash into a brick wall in a few years

Well he says the numbers for his gumroad service are up there 5x from where they were. Elections are coming up soon enough and I guess that his popularity will shoot up around that time and keep him financially sound. But he said he spent 6000 on starbucks and 800 dollars a month for 8 month renting an empty place in fall river just because it wasn't worth his time to deal with it, because he could be editting stuff in Adobe Premier...

He says that hes telling us and not asking us that it doesn't make financial sense for him to care about stuff like that.... but I think the "many small holes sink great ships" analogy is not one he can realize where he is now, rather that is something he realizes 10 years from now.

It's also something a neet or loser making near minimum wage realizes right off the bat, they literally can't get anywhere unless they cut expenses down to the wire and save up their last shilling to get a little tiny bit ahead in this world.

I mean he had a windfall of success but the Youtube infrastructure doesn't exist for him, he could very well get banned off all social media before the election and the mainstream NPC faggot type of person is not gonna care about that. All signs point to more censorship and more dark days ahead. I mean I hope gumroad is doing that well for him but its like any business, you have to keep tight control of costs until you really have it made.

Even then I know friends who had 6 million dollar businesses that went under because they kept reinvesting it into the business and the fundamentals of the business had changed. With all the tech censorship, isn't that an exact example of what is happening here.

But who knows Sam was mining Litecoin hardcore back in like 2013 and has always showed that he could be a couple of steps ahead so much of the time I am just sitting there with a begging bowl looking for more advice.

I just think that this "mental energy" cost he cites, is rather overinflated, I think he could control costs better, without it being too mentally taxing, without him being stingy etc. I think that elbow grease and hard work are cheaper financially, and more demanding personally, but they can give him better results. I think there is a good pride to be had in costing almost nothing personally to exist, literally buying dried beans, soaking them to get the toxins out and eating a meal for 50 cents, then working like a slave for yourself and producing masterpieces and having like 2000% profitability, for what you cost yourself to maintain in your personal life vs what you can produce in your business life. The higher that ratio the better, and it also kind of determines the sort of people that survive and thrive 20, 30, 40 years from now...

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 06:35:55 pm »
ugh, kstv e02 was so bad that i honestly think he should delete it off gumroad and then go delete the raw files etc in adobe, and delete any backups so its just gone forever... it was just lazy. sam had some dude next to him but the dude had his face blacked out the whole time. that is beyond ironic comedy at that point, how am i supposed to laugh with someone when their eyes and nose are blacked out the whole time. he might as well wear a black ski mask so i can feel like i'm a hostage. the commentary was weak. they threw special effects at it to dress it up. sam through a lazyman's comedy act at it with repeats of what hes done before, spittin on his beard and acting like a child, holding the camera up close to his mouth and lips. this is just retardation.

the hydewars was good though. but this ties back into what i was saying before, he needs to spend less money on special effects and distractions and apply a lot more elbow grease. maybe get on a diet and get back in shape with some cardio, hey i could use it too, there is no shame in recognizing that you are fat, older and getting a bit washed up, its not too late, you can get back in the game. lets do thissss

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2019, 06:35:55 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal