Author Topic: Cute Gamer Girl customer at work the other day  (Read 73 times)

Offline jarebear

• nihilism is stinky
    • View Profile
Cute Gamer Girl customer at work the other day
« on: June 28, 2019, 12:30:16 am »
I've recently began work at a grocery store as a cashier, and a girl came up as a customer.
after the general introductions and all that, I was talking myself through the actions on the register, feeling myself, getting in my zen state, as you do.
then she said i was awkward and something about her having adhd and vibing with me.
at this point i'm kind of mad at myself for coming off spergly when i felt good and productive, so i was offended and tried awkwardly laughing it off as some silly banter or whatever.
then i looked up and she was surprisingly cute, and she asked if I was a gamer.
i looked down and laughed again in a weird avoidant way that, now thinking back on, is an interesting choice to make in that moment.
i couldn't think fast enough to come up with anything. calling myself a gamer seems cringe as fuck, and i don't even play that many games, so it's a weird question that i was overthinking.
also i had a coworker bagging for me, and people behind her in line that would overhear everything we talked about so i was trying to do some 4D chess flirting or conversation.
i could've just said "yeah i guess, are you?" and had a back and forth, but my little pea brain froze. then i looked up and she was giving me some powerful eye contact and i was completely mentally blank.
after that whole shindig she said something about her only social interaction for like 14 months being world of warcraft and final fantasy 14 online.
if she comes back while i'm at work again i think i'd like to befriend her.
what's hilarious is she basically analysed my personality in like 2 seconds and got it mostly right. I PUT IT ALL ON THE TABLE UPFRONT BABY.
at this point i've thought about her for a few days once in a while and it's getting to the point of being weird. i have built a shrine in her honor.
it's my gamecube controller with a candle melting wax onto it and scribbly writings professing my obsessive love to this mysterious gamer girl... yeah... i went there...
lol.
nah, but she's got an interesting mix of autisticness and normalcy to her that was really attractive to me, along with looking cute which doesn't hurt.
here's to hoping i have some romantic opportunity going on in my life lads

i also had the idea of posting on r/worldofwarcraft and r/ff14 to do some cringe romance hunt to bring us back together but that would be the ultimate gamble if she's married or something lmfao.
it just seems like one of those things where you'd get a silly movement behind it if it grabbed their heart strings and plucked beautiful notes.

you guys have any similar experiences where you meet someone once that's very attentive or interesting to you and never see them again?

Powerful Bad Boys

Cute Gamer Girl customer at work the other day
« on: June 28, 2019, 12:30:16 am »

Offline franktjmaxx

• rad boy
    • View Profile
Re: Cute Gamer Girl customer at work the other day
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 04:35:47 pm »
i was sitting on a park bench playing animal crossing on my 3ds and this blond girl came up to me and asked if i was playing pokemon go. i was wearing my charizard shirt but i was clearly playing animal crossing so i sneered and said "no pokemon go is only for cell phones... im playing animal crossing new leaf" and laughed at her and turned back to my game. she told me her name and idr what it was but i had already lost interest in her so i just said haha yeah and hunched over my 3ds. needed to sell the bugs i caught on the island. anyway she walked away i think, i wasnt paying attention. when i was in bed tryin to sleep i remembered her and masturbated a bit and fantasized about her being my wife and i bashed my head against the wall until my nose bled. couple days later im at the starbucks getting a hot chocolate and a croissant and shes the barista. im still wearing my charizard shirt and she recognizes me and smiles. i ask her if she plays pokemon go and she says yeah what team are you? and i didnt play pokemon go so i didnt know what to say so i said team rocket. she got confused and i try to backpedal and im stammering and when i wipe the tears out of my eyes shes not looking at me, shes helping the next customer. she asks me if i want to order anything and i say i just want a chocolate milk then i start crying again. so i tlel her i want ot marry her and make love to her and die in her arms then turn around and run out of the starbucks to my car but my mom locked the door and i cant get in so i lie on the pavement and cry because i didnt grab my chocolate milk and i ruined my only chance at love. i rolled around and got run over by a pickup truck

stay on the lookout brother and the next time you see her ask for her number and when she says "my phone number?" say "no your holocaust tattoo haha" then hang yourself in the bathroom when she doesnt find it funny

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 11:08:55 am »
i was sitting on a park bench playing animal crossing on my 3ds and this blond girl came up to me and asked if i was playing pokemon go. i was wearing my charizard shirt but i was clearly playing animal crossing so i sneered and said "no pokemon go is only for cell phones... im playing animal crossing new leaf" and laughed at her and turned back to my game. she told me her name and idr what it was but i had already lost interest in her so i just said haha yeah and hunched over my 3ds. needed to sell the bugs i caught on the island. anyway she walked away i think, i wasnt paying attention. when i was in bed tryin to sleep i remembered her and masturbated a bit and fantasized about her being my wife and i bashed my head against the wall until my nose bled. couple days later im at the starbucks getting a hot chocolate and a croissant and shes the barista. im still wearing my charizard shirt and she recognizes me and smiles. i ask her if she plays pokemon go and she says yeah what team are you? and i didnt play pokemon go so i didnt know what to say so i said team rocket. she got confused and i try to backpedal and im stammering and when i wipe the tears out of my eyes shes not looking at me, shes helping the next customer. she asks me if i want to order anything and i say i just want a chocolate milk then i start crying again. so i tlel her i want ot marry her and make love to her and die in her arms then turn around and run out of the starbucks to my car but my mom locked the door and i cant get in so i lie on the pavement and cry because i didnt grab my chocolate milk and i ruined my only chance at love. i rolled around and got run over by a pickup truck

This isn't a pasta? Really excellent.

OP yeah don't post on reddit. If she is cute I can't believe how autistic she sounds, yet the fact that she talked to you like that suggests she doesn't even have autism. If you see her again and are interested, get in there quick because that combination of attractiveness and low self-esteem is the gamer dream, she will have 100's of orbiters waiting to date her, it's a miracle they haven't found her already. Worse yet she will find a competent non-gamer, maybe even a chad not willing to work harder to get someone more attractive so he takes her instead. As soon as she finds someone who is recognisably more socially adept than you it's GAME OVER, YOU DIED. So if you see her again treat it as a quick time event, act fast and don't press the wrong buttons.

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 11:08:55 am »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal