Author Topic: any powerful neets on this forum?  (Read 124 times)

Offline gaeswaerk

• lil' gluesniffer
    • View Profile
any powerful neets on this forum?
« on: June 29, 2019, 08:16:23 am »
so i wondered if there's any neets or ex-neets on this forum, i have been a neet for about 2 years now, and this lifestyle of mine is about to end as i am going to trade school soon.
if the answer is yes, then how would you describe your time being a neet? 
mental punching bag, takes blows psychically

Powerful Bad Boys

any powerful neets on this forum?
« on: June 29, 2019, 08:16:23 am »

Offline VelvetSphincter

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Re: any powerful neets on this forum?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 07:44:49 pm »
no such thing as a powerful neet. Trump turbocharged the economy you have no excuse to be jobless(nevermind you are in Yurop) I applied for 8 jobs last year and quit them all in a week because I was a fuckin idiot who hated work, and I still got a job recently. Got out of that habit, and will probably not quit this job unless I find something better, but that won't be for awhile.

I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends

Offline ralph

• Administrator
  • WELCOME TO 2002 - LIFE IS STILL MEANINGLESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 12:33:00 am »
no such thing as a powerful neet. Trump turbocharged the economy you have no excuse to be jobless(nevermind you are in Yurop) I applied for 8 jobs last year and quit them all in a week because I was a fuckin idiot who hated work, and I still got a job recently. Got out of that habit, and will probably not quit this job unless I find something better, but that won't be for awhile.

incredibly based post

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 09:33:39 am »
I guess I was a NEET. I sometimes call myself that in retrospect, but I wouldn't call it a lifestyle really. Can you be a NEET if you didn't do shit because of crippling depression? Are most NEETs depressed?

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 01:58:52 am »
I had a neet friend but his mom's friend got him a job at a restaurant, and now he works non-stop. He was damn near 30 and gaming for 18 hours a day and had only had one job at a fish shop before that.

Another friend had his dad get him working and doing stuff. He hasn't stuck with learning programming though.

It's not good enough to just have a job, you also have to be self learning some really hard and technical skill, to grasp very difficult concepts that you personally need to take a lot of energy to learn, because anyone can probably do your regular job. Which makes you a serf.
High Intellect, Low Income (Angry)

"If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned."

https://inspirobot.me/mindfulnessmode

Offline negativejelq

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 07:04:51 pm »
I guess I was a NEET. I sometimes call myself that in retrospect, but I wouldn't call it a lifestyle really. Can you be a NEET if you didn't do shit because of crippling depression? Are most NEETs depressed?

Giving it a name helps you visual and personify this demon. Not doing anything with your life will put you into a negative feedback loop. It is of utmost importance to start building right this second.

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 08:49:43 pm »

Just saw this on /biz/. The absolute POWER emanating from this post is making my shriveled wagie nuts quiver in subjugation

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 08:49:43 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal