Author Topic: The news isn’t real  (Read 163 times)

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
The news isn’t real
« on: July 01, 2019, 04:38:09 pm »
Stop watching/listening to it

Powerful Bad Boys

The news isn’t real
« on: July 01, 2019, 04:38:09 pm »

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
Re: The news isn’t real
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 06:32:29 pm »
Every time I listen to the "news" I like hearing how much cancer and death there is, I like to hear from my favourite politicians and celebrities on how they're doing & what they think about things. Finally I like hearing about the bad things someone right of centre did and then some news about new technologies like 5G and new vaccination laws

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 08:33:59 pm »
I recently got an Instagram account because I miss my friends from across the country and wanted to see what they were up to. They barely ever post and I end up wasting time just looking at deep fried memes that I don't even like or some post that is just packed with negative energy. All forms of mass/social media are kinda fucked and designed to be addictive. It can be worrying seeing how much free time you can lose just from flipping to a channel or opening an app. I remember one of the first things I saw when I opened Instagram for the first time was an ad showing a gay pride cheeseburger. I knew then deep down that I had made a mistake by jacking in.

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 01:51:44 am »
EXACTLY.... This is Global, and what most People refuse to  see is the Common Denominator  ...
 We are shifting Ages from the Industrial Age to the Information Age i.e. The Fourth Industrial Revolution. With the advancement in technology : Autonomous IOT , UBI ( Universal Basic Income ) Smart Cities, Quantum Computing , Deep Mind, QR Codes/blockchain/cashless,  The Shared Economy, The End of Private Ownership, Privation of Water. The End of Freedom of Movement (Travel, whether by foot, to enter into a Public Building, or to Travel by Air, or Mass Transits or to Drive  is going to be a Privilege and NOT a Right determined by our Social Credit Scores, Biometrics powered by 5G ushering in Transhumanism, under One Eye= A Eye= A I= Artificial Intelligence. We are on the precipice of a dramatic shift and our HUMAN labor is no longer needed ( google Georgia Guidestones ) …… Oh, everything I've made reference to ,can be researched, and I'll be more than glad to provide links if anyone is interested.
High Intellect, Low Income (Angry)

"If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned."

https://inspirobot.me/mindfulnessmode

Offline ambianceur

• lamborghini ascetic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2019, 12:23:40 pm »
News media is the most essential beastly appendage of the technobio hivemind of the Spectacle. Because it's a hivemind, it can only perpetuate itself through the spread from human being to human being like a virus. Thus news media's only directive is to perpetuate its own existence whatever the cost. Given the amount of opposition it faces now, its only method of self-preservation is manufacturing spectacles, sewing paranoia and urgency, reaffirming cognitive dissonance, and other deep unconscious mind programming to turn you into an afraid animal constantly needing to tune in to have the smart men in suits tell you how you might die today.

At the end of a hard day at the office I like to sit down, turn on the good ol' teevee and blast my neurons with trillions and trillions of mind-poison photons so I can have restless dreams of Token Looming Threat That Conforms to My Political Bias, Toothpaste Brand Commercial because teevee showed me if I have it I won't feel lonely anymore, and men in suits making shadows on a cave wall

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 06:39:23 pm »
I am guilty of partaking in too much social media: riot, reddit, youtube; not this place though.

It really is such a waste of time and I only ever feel bad for taking part. But then I get worried I will be less sociable if I don't know what is going on or what people are saying. But I already am not sociable, can't get worse.

I just want to learn and be free and not see 18-22 year old males in my college courses dressed as women all the time.

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 10:29:53 pm »
I am guilty of partaking in too much social media: riot, reddit, youtube; not this place though.

It really is such a waste of time and I only ever feel bad for taking part. But then I get worried I will be less sociable if I don't know what is going on or what people are saying. But I already am not sociable, can't get worse.

I just want to learn and be free and not see 18-22 year old males in my college courses dressed as women all the time.

In our mighty religion, it is a long held secret that having an opinion on anything is bad.

28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

See how the actual religious text works, basically says having an opinion on anything is bad.

You also have Buddhism say similar things.

The affairs of the world will go on forever. Do not delay the practice of meditation.” – Milarepa

The single one person is meaningless really when it comes to politics. Our pleb opinions mean nothing and even people "with authority" are being ignored. Your vote is cancelled out by some old black mother who reads Vox daily. They can also just bring in a new black woman from Nigeria if they do not have enough votes to do what the powerful want to do.

It is therefore truly meaningless to grasp for the wheel of control. You want to sit down and get fired up about politics when that fire would be better spent on your career, so you could not get molested by bad employers and treated like garbage and paid nothing, reduced to the level of the idiots that you bicker with, the skillless retards out there that can do nothing but argue about politics.

It takes a lot of strength to let go, backwards into the ocean, sinking back into the depths to die politically. That worldly air is necessary for many of your egos to survive, egos of distraction, daily events, various unimportant nothings that are screaming for attention.

Let go of it all man. Work on your career. Jesus wants you to.

"If thou wilt receive profit, read with humility, simplicity, and faith, and seek not at any time the fame of being learned."

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 03:55:29 pm »
I don't especially get riled up by politics. I just enjoy trolling and acting crazy with people. It is true that a lot of stuff is a waste of time when there is a career that can be made by anyone who wants to try.

Just by not doing alcohol and other drugs, not masturbating and doing something that helps others instead of just primarily yourself it sets you ahead of 95% of people.

By working on bettering yourself beyond that, then you are in the big leagues, and there are so many people on earth that it is still a massive league to contend with. But at least there are actual goals and levels of difficulty to surpass and you can know your place, instead of just wondering around aimlessly like it is so easy to do.

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 07:56:49 pm »
I don't especially get riled up by politics. I just enjoy trolling and acting crazy with people. It is true that a lot of stuff is a waste of time when there is a career that can be made by anyone who wants to try.

Just by not doing alcohol and other drugs, not masturbating and doing something that helps others instead of just primarily yourself it sets you ahead of 95% of people.

By working on bettering yourself beyond that, then you are in the big leagues, and there are so many people on earth that it is still a massive league to contend with. But at least there are actual goals and levels of difficulty to surpass and you can know your place, instead of just wondering around aimlessly like it is so easy to do.

All of politics is fake. Like everything you see and hear, that has all been manufactured by a think tank. For example this Epstein guy, and the lawyer defending him in Trumps cabinet, that was literally designed to get people talking about the controversy etc. People are more interested in rhetoric than results. They know how to get people talking and manipulate stupid people. As long as the economy is going well then they are willing to accept this political opiate. And hopefully the economy does keep going, because they are too stupid to deal with when the economy is not dealing well, so you cannot blame the government for fooling them. So we are stuck with this fake government and we are stuck with these stupid people who love to debate politics on either end. Even at the highest levels of the alt-right they are fooled into believing this show, they humor it.

The entire pizzagate controversy was invented by the government to make people feel like they had some sort of inside scoop on the worse kind of depravity. John Podesta or whoever put those paintings and statues in his house just to troll people. Epstein is just another huge troll. They never actually did anything illegal, they just want people to think they did, so that the stupid people have something to talk about. It keeps the stupid people talking about other things, other fake things, while these people are basically used as batteries in the Matrix to fuel extravagant lifestyles for the rich.

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 11:40:36 pm »

All of politics is fake. Like everything you see and hear, that has all been manufactured by a think tank. For example this Epstein guy, and the lawyer defending him in Trumps cabinet, that was literally designed to get people talking about the controversy etc. People are more interested in rhetoric than results. They know how to get people talking and manipulate stupid people. As long as the economy is going well then they are willing to accept this political opiate. And hopefully the economy does keep going, because they are too stupid to deal with when the economy is not dealing well, so you cannot blame the government for fooling them. So we are stuck with this fake government and we are stuck with these stupid people who love to debate politics on either end. Even at the highest levels of the alt-right they are fooled into believing this show, they humor it.

The entire pizzagate controversy was invented by the government to make people feel like they had some sort of inside scoop on the worse kind of depravity. John Podesta or whoever put those paintings and statues in his house just to troll people. Epstein is just another huge troll. They never actually did anything illegal, they just want people to think they did, so that the stupid people have something to talk about. It keeps the stupid people talking about other things, other fake things, while these people are basically used as batteries in the Matrix to fuel extravagant lifestyles for the rich.

I almost agreed with you but the world being run by elite pedophiles/depraved sex perverts is the only "conspiracy theory" I actually 100% unironically believe. Eyes Wide Shut is a documentary.

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2019, 08:22:04 pm »
This is why I'm starting to believe Sam is full of shit... His pinned tweet is all "No negativity on the TL, all brotherly love insane killstreaks etc etc," but half of his RTs are just reminders of all the great injustices Americans are forced to endure, and that no matter how "informed" us Powerful Bad Boys are, Q predicted this and the storm is coming any day now, all we have to do to take down Killary is watch more tucker carlson and donate more money to AIPAC.

My gym doesn't usually have Fox news on their TVs, but when it does, every single commercial break has a drawn out ad urging geriatrics to donate money to poor Israeli grandmas who are homeless because they're being barraged by terrorists. The emotional voiceover is always very slow, very clear so they can hear it through their hearing aids while the swelling orchestral music plays in the background... It shakes me to my fucking core. Every day that I have to be reminded of all the falsehoods, all the manipulation, all the disdain the babyfuckers have for the Average Man, it makes me want to either **** my local ********* or just take oxycontin and die like they want me to. Will the crazy news media shit reach a boiling point and people realize just how deep the wound is? Will the sheeple wake up? How many more will be slaughtered if they don't?

I want to let go and focus on being positive, successful, and present for the people I love. That's it. Any tips?

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2019, 08:24:16 pm »
To clarify, the "sheeple" comment is tongue in cheek. I'm as much of a sheep as anyone else, I'm not different, I'm not special or particularly intelligent, because if I were I probably wouldn't spend so much time eating a feed bag full of cinnamon toast crunch while lurking reddit

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2019, 08:50:03 pm »
sam is pretty jwoke and blackpilled. i mean he wears glasses so you can tell hes a pretty smart guy. he probably knows about negative interest rates and how that leads to world war 3. he was talking about that in one of the latest hydewars, that he was getting ready to pack up and was asking where to go to avoid the nuclear fallout.

dude still has to wake up and face the day. how do you talk when there is nothing to talk about? is just death on the horizon and everyone knows it. forgive him at cracking shitty jokes at the absurd "daily goings on", he has only two options, to laugh or cry, and he doesn't want to show his audience his true level of fear.

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2019, 08:28:41 pm »
dude still has to wake up and face the day. how do you talk when there is nothing to talk about? is just death on the horizon and everyone knows it.

Been this way since Eve ate the apple, nigga

Offline 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 06:44:17 pm »
dude still has to wake up and face the day. how do you talk when there is nothing to talk about? is just death on the horizon and everyone knows it.

Been this way since Eve ate the apple, nigga

Yeah I have gone through every day as long as I was old enough to think, especially after my hormones kicked in, thinkin that people should STFU.

You eat drink work shit have sex shave and sleep, you are born and pay taxes and die. That's all there is to it and there is honestly not a whole lot else to talk about unless you are gonna learn how to code or build a boat or some other kind of practical thing.

To see all the retards talking is just to witness the waste of enormous amounts of energy. If you don't talk about stupid things then you actually get to save that energy.

I mean its one thing to talk to your girlfriend or wife and have it be nonsensical, that in itself is practical as you need to keep the lines of communication open to have a sort of relationship with that person.

We are witnessing an entire generation being destroyed right now, all these bug men that are into X-men. There is an entire X-men universe, people spend their entire days on Twitch honing the finest details of these universes, accuring virtual gold, building huge ivory towers made out of pixels.

The world's oldest book, written like 6000 years ago, talks about the fate of Kings. Kings way back then hoped for naught that someone in this day and age would just remember one thing about them, good or bad.

We're all going to die and be forgotten. The only important thing is your family, work, etc. So what are all these idiots doing talkin about stupid crap all the time. Poltitics tops the list of stupid things. And how are people not drove nuts? The Jews bought up all the media years ago and now its just the three same topics over and over again on the radio: trans, global warming, and race. Over and over and over again, 3 things. How does it not drive them mad??

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2019, 06:44:17 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal