Author Topic: subliminal programming  (Read 162 times)

Offline ralph

• Administrator
  • WELCOME TO 2002 - LIFE IS STILL MEANINGLESS
    • View Profile
subliminal programming
« on: July 23, 2019, 02:37:07 am »
can't go into much detail but will update tomorrow.  Have to fall asleep ASAP to hit my REM cycles

got this ad on the forums

getting more and more of these.  targeted advertising.  Boston is putting in digital billboards that tell me what to do and how to feel

I am not going to kill myself.  I know the CIA browses this site and wipes their IPs from the logs but I know they are watching me.  I've been drinking tap water and putting ice in it so I can't taste the hormones.  It's not like medieval days where you could brew water into beer to filter impurities.  the air we breath is impure.  the CIA puts hormones and mind control molecules in car tires so when the rubber flecks wear off and get into the atmosphere you can't not breathe them.  I'm going to dig up the $20,000 worth of gold I buried on Cape Cod and move to international waters if this keeps up.  I will not let them win

Powerful Bad Boys

subliminal programming
« on: July 23, 2019, 02:37:07 am »

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
Re: subliminal programming
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 02:47:14 am »
i hear ya brother. i am not a big fan of alcoholism and i think that its degenerate but I was always a fan of how they brew very low alcohol beer in order to kill the bacteria in the water. so like you could be working all day long and drinking the stuff, not actually getting drunk, just maybe a little buzzed at times. but you are still having beer with your boys when working, and get to enjoy the taste etc. and the alcohol and carbs keep you fueled for hard work. i did keto and hard landscaping work and got low blood sugar or something, a purple elephant could walk down the road and i wouldn't notice when i get like that. so they were definitely on to something. building cathedrals with state funds while drinking beer. and what do we do with our daily lives. man they were on to something.

stay toasty

Powerful Bad Boys

Re: subliminal programming
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 02:47:14 am »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal