Author Topic: WW3, getting psyched  (Read 153 times)

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
WW3, getting psyched
« on: July 20, 2019, 09:24:50 pm »
Deleting all my Google/Youtube etc and maybe even reddit soon in preperation for World War 3.

Gonna reformat my main hard drive completely and dual boot Linux Mint / Windows 10. Windows 10 for light gaming/programming, and Linux Mint for all the rest.

Youtube was deleted a couple days ago and its funny, I have a sixth sense about this, because they were having downtimes and they never have downtimes, I guess I just got freaked out and deleted all my g-mail etc that I've had for 15 years. Now today you go to youtube and there is this text warning you that your account will be suspended if you say the word nigger or kike.

They are definitely getting ready for a war with Iran and just don't want people going into the comment sections and saying it is the Jews.

Of course Russia, China and so on are not just gonna be cool with us rolling into Iran, so it's gonna lead to WW3, and they are gonna go around beating the ever loving crap out of anyone that says anything bad about ethnically challenged people.

Anyways, I don't really see the downside of freaking out. You just go to Google Takeout and literally get almost all of your data off them, so you aren't losing your Youtube subscriptions etc.

If you have actually set up a successful Youtube channel and are invested in all of this, it's kind of your fault for trusting these people. If you are against them or just think it's a conspiracy theory is irrelevant, you still trusted a "major corporation" who is always going to look out for their own interests.

All these guys like Stefan Molyneux etc are coming out with tweets that are just nuts because they know it's gonna be over for them, as far as social media goes, once the war starts:

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1152063982967988224

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1152067242500116491

The way I see it, the only safe place for your data is in two different physical locations. Maybe burn important stuff off on bluray discs which will last 100,000 years in an egyptian tomb for a safe third location.

Just copy all your reddit saved messages etc into text files and sort through it all later. Quick before it's too late! It's not hard to remotely log into another computer. I guess if you don't have good family etc then this is all going to be a little more difficult, still ya gotta come up with a plan.

The chickens are coming home to roost boys and its been a long time comin, with the tech censorship increasing, you knew it was gonna be a matter of time before you had to uproot everything. Moreover, once you start getting into it, you will realize that you were born for this.

Remember they are recording everything you write and will just sit down at the basement of some police station with you, 10, 20, 40 years into the future, with a printout of the worse stuff you said, in who knows what kind of communist hellhole post-apocolayptic society. And Google + Recaptcha etc is tracking every single place you go to, advance machine learning is mining information about you and boiling it down into some ultra accessible little computer profile they can look at.

Honestly the smart people were thinking about all of this 10 years ago, but think about it today. Things are gonna get much worse than you have known to been, and these services offer comparatively little value for the amount of smut and dirt they have on ya. They will weaponize that against you in this new brainwashed dystopian society. We tried to wake everyone up and it didn't work, they are just as dumb as they were 10-20 years ago. So retreat.

Powerful Bad Boys

WW3, getting psyched
« on: July 20, 2019, 09:24:50 pm »

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile
Re: WW3, getting psyched
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 11:06:53 pm »
I'm CIA and I've been capping all your manic posts from here and Reddit. When you inevitably commit domestic terror as a result of our directive programming we will use these as evidence you were a dangerous and unstable individual who was a threat to our American freedoms

Online MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 11:15:40 pm »
I doubt we will go to full scale war with Iran. Look at Trumps relationship with Kim Jong Un. He could talk iran out of being retarded.

Hope this won't affect the Eastern European Mail order bride business. Im not gonna marry an american woman damnit I don't want a dual income family where we have hot pockets for dinner when she doesn't feel like cooking. I want to pay exclusively for our disneyland vacation packages, our son is gonna meet captain america on my dime, not both of ours.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 11:26:08 pm by VelvetSphincter »

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 03:28:10 am »
I'm CIA and I've been capping all your manic posts from here and Reddit. When you inevitably commit domestic terror as a result of our directive programming we will use these as evidence you were a dangerous and unstable individual who was a threat to our American freedoms

I FEEL this is unfair.

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2019, 01:04:01 am »

https://youtu.be/R_vr9htAx5Q?t=107

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2019, 01:07:26 am »
I doubt we will go to full scale war with Iran. Look at Trumps relationship with Kim Jong Un. He could talk iran out of being retarded.

Hope this won't affect the Eastern European Mail order bride business. Im not gonna marry an american woman damnit I don't want a dual income family where we have hot pockets for dinner when she doesn't feel like cooking. I want to pay exclusively for our disneyland vacation packages, our son is gonna meet captain america on my dime, not both of ours.

I would hate if a war with China or Russia would interfere with my travel plans to the Philippines.

European mail order brides might be good. Get a wife over in Maldova or something where you can buy many acres of land for like 20k and then build some kind of tenement and rent it out to the locals for your retirement plan. My lobster fisher friend from Alaska has a plan like that, one of the few places in the world where land is still that cheap, because they are not part of the EU or something.

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2019, 01:10:04 am »

I FEEL this is unfair.

I have advanced skitzophrenia. Sorry for the rant

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2019, 01:13:54 am »
Ignore me, this was just a mental episode, nothing bad is ever gonna happen, everything is going to be fine, forever, just enjoy some fine music, a little red wine or martini, relax. You will be okay. You don't have to flee to your cabin deep in the woods right now, nor do you have to change any of your behaviors of the last 10 years. Everything is just going to continue on fine, forever.

Offline franktjmaxx

• rad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 01:22:40 am »
Ignore me, this was just a mental episode, nothing bad is ever gonna happen, everything is going to be fine, forever, just enjoy some fine music, a little red wine or martini, relax. You will be okay. You don't have to flee to your cabin deep in the woods right now, nor do you have to change any of your behaviors of the last 10 years. Everything is just going to continue on fine, forever.

oh thank god. going to sell all my guns in the buyback program

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 02:32:51 am »
https://8ch.net/doomer/res/5383.html

Economic is also set to collapse worse than the Great Depression after this longest economic expansion in history.

Fed setting negative interest rates and printing money into confetti. You'll need a barrel full of American fiat in order to buy a loaf of bread.

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 05:19:50 am »
Can't wait to get rich off this shit

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 01:57:54 pm »
Uhm... this can't happen. I've literally just clawed my way out of the hellhole I existed in and ascended to greatness. Things are too good for it to all collapse. I hardly even think about killing anymore.

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2019, 06:44:22 pm »
You need at least 1 year in savings (to cover all your expenses of living for a year), or even more for the recession.

You should have a small cabin built at least 15 miles from any road, trail, or pathway, preferably through dense forest that provides ample hunting opportunities. You should have a store of hunting equipment, repair materials for the cabin, and enough rations for you and your family to survive winter and into mid-Spring. You should have some sort of underground tunnel incase a helicopter with infrared scans over the area (infrared, good as dead). The cabin should be well maintained every 2 years.

People have trouble saving money and they spend paycheck to paycheck on very stupid things. But if you asked yourself, if someone came up to you and said you have 15 minutes to throw all your stuff in a duffle bag, and you have to leave your house and everything behind you and survive, could you manage to do it well? You could have some fire that your insurance doesn't cover. You have no idea what sort of simple disaster could ruin your entire life, leaving you out on the street. There is an actual reason why to save money and not just consume consume consume all the time.

Offline fRB17B$N!xiTBJVW

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2019, 01:06:21 pm »
encrypt everything, use signal, use a password manager if only to keep track of every account you make online, get familiar with how PGP works. Archive anything you don't want to lose, and uhhhh, have fun

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2019, 01:06:21 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal