Author Topic: Where can I go to get good advice, and complain about how awful women are?  (Read 226 times)

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
I mean you guys are great and all, but you all probably have all the same problems I do. I've been thinking about things like at a mile per minute, and my mood keeps changing every coupld hours. Nothing in my daily life has changed Im just not feeling satisfied with where Im at, but there's not much I can do about it.

Powerful Bad Boys

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
My advice for you is to stop complaining and surrender your youth to becoming great at something you enjoy doing. Also actually fucking ask A LOT of women out if you aren't doing that. The people who are going to whine about women with you are losers and you don't want to dwell among them. They will drag you down. Consider that it may be you who is awful right now, rather than the women.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 01:43:18 pm by Mind Jelqer »

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
There is no one who can solve your problem. Your problem is that you are perpetually unsatisfied. So how could anyone's advice satisfy you? You just have to be satisfied with being perptually unsatisfied. But that's impossible. And then you are going to die. Yes, you. Maybe you will get tons of cavities in your teeth and kidney stones and just suffer incredibly, and then you will die. But you're not gonna live forever, and you're not going to be satisfied in this life. You and 7 billion other people.

Each of these people have been probably told some sort of solution that might actually work, like developing a meditation routine, or stop giving into every single distraction that you come across, or to develop meaningful relationships and social safety nets that can help back you up in times of trouble (someone other than some dweeb on the web paying lip service to your problems). But thats work. Or we know better, we got everything figured out already, we're smart alecks who can see a couple steps ahead of the game.

Anyways, it's OK if nothing changes in like a 5-10 year period but you keep showing up every day and putting in the work. If you get to the end of that 5-10 years and you don't have those reasonable goals (car, apartment, longterm girlfriend/wife, debts paid off, some savings, aquarium, etc) then you need to either take a hard look in the mirror, or reanalyze what it is you are doing. If you have those things and still aren't satisfied then you definitely have one of the problems that was covered in my former paragraphs.

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile
I keep having incredible strokes of luck that I pray won't run out soon, because my girlfriend's an angel. Having said that, I'm piggybacking off of the others' advice and saying not to dwell in spaces that consist of nothing but thrashing women and incel self-pity, because it will break your brain and turn you into a discord tranny. That sort of mindset promotes stagnation, then reversion from manhood to a babyish state of petulant crying that your mother won't let you suck a titty, until you lose your mind and crawl back into your momma's womb and become reborn as a demonic narcissist nonhuman with straw hair and caked on makeup from walgreens. The handful of trans people I knew were innately dissatisfied with themselves and coped by lashing out at the world (in the case of FtMs it began with hatred of oppressive patriarchal power structures and other such outdated drivel, I haven't personally known any MtFs). Then they decided to reroll their characters when they decided they weren't getting the love they deserved and died a death of the spirit

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
I'm piggybacking off of the others' advice and saying not to dwell in spaces that consist of nothing but thrashing women and incel self-pity

I want to stop being such a women thrasher. I want to be able to open up about it, and not be called an incel mra. as fun as it is to hear about guys getting ripped off by gold diggers, and shit I'd rather not have such a jaded perception of every girl I come across.

Aside from girls just talking to me out of obligation and me not realizing it, I get a lot of my thrashing opinions from my family. My mom divorced my dad and took pretty much everything, and my sister left her husband fucked some guy 10 years older than her, and got pregnant, then went back to her original husband, who really only did it for the kid.

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
Are you consuming incel/mra/red pill media? If so then stop. Cut out any forums that talk that shit too. Also move out. Detox from all that bullshit. One of the best parts of being on your own is that you get to interact with your insane family when you're ready to. You'll grow to enjoy being around them a lot more.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Are you consuming incel/mra/red pill media? If so then stop. Cut out any forums that talk that shit too. Also move out. Detox from all that bullshit. One of the best parts of being on your own is that you get to interact with your insane family when you're ready to. You'll grow to enjoy being around them a lot more.

I watch Sargon, and Tim Pool lol, Don't look at MRA shit, only forum I use is this, and some video game, and tv subreddits.  Can't really move out. working on my Yeah, and only make about 1400 a month.

I think im just going through a short period of depression from working so much, and  not doing anything productive in my free time.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:43:46 pm by VelvetSphincter »

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
Very possible. It's especially common for men to become depressed when they feel that they aren't accomplishing anything. You need to keep moving. Try to get some sunlight. Maybe make some art.

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I only ever had success with women when I stopped caring about success with women. They're human beings just like the rest of us. Most them suck but there are some good ones. Most men are weak willed losers too, but some of us are alright.

Everyone can tell who the guy is who's only looking for a girlfriend to fill a role or a hole, it doesn't matter to him who they are or what they are as long as they can be called girlfriend. That's a one way ticket to disappointment and unhealthy relationships.

You've gotta just put yourself out there without any expectations that a good girl is gonna be handed to you. People spend so much time worrying about women to the point of it being an all consuming desire. I'm a firm believer that the MGTOW and movements like that are not an act of Independence from women but rather a weird psychological submission to this all consuming desire and a passive acceptance of never being able to obtain it. To go down that road is to fall into the same trap of putting female attention on this weird pedestal or in this weird context that it never should've been in.

Branch out and make as many friends as you can and spend your youth cultivating your skills and good memories. Remember that the love of your life is not just some future girlfriend but the close friends you make throughout your life, the brotherhoods formed. Keep your love for others close to you as well as a desire for continual self improvement and the rest will fall into place.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 01:05:08 am by Lucid »

Offline cantlivinalivingroom

• POWERFUL BAD BOY
  • Administrator
  • BE QUIET, BECAUSE CHURCH IS IN SESSION
    • View Profile
velvetspchincter, as a cofounder of this forum it saddens to me to have to inform you that every time i see your posts i get sad because its clear how much of a spineless coward you are, a sponge that sops up all the hate in the world and rejects the love. focus on love energy and not hate energy, no one is out to get you. find something to do that you love, get a hobby that isnt internet related, go out to parks and walk and go to social functions. it wont happen til you really try. im an ugly gangly white as a sheet retard and i found love, you can too. watch some films, listen to music, start making things, focus on you and love will find you

true love is searching too, but how can it recognize you unless you step out into the light?

Macbook Pro 15 Inch, Google Pixel 3 with Spigen Neo Hybrid Designed for Google Pixel 3 Case (2018) - Gunmetal

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
velvetspchincter, as a cofounder of this forum it saddens to me to have to inform you that every time i see your posts i get sad because its clear how much of a spineless coward you are, a sponge that sops up all the hate in the world and rejects the love. focus on love energy and not hate energy, no one is out to get you. find something to do that you love, get a hobby that isnt internet related, go out to parks and walk and go to social functions. it wont happen til you really try. im an ugly gangly white as a sheet retard and i found love, you can too. watch some films, listen to music, start making things, focus on you and love will find you

true love is searching too, but how can it recognize you unless you step out into the light?

Its fun to hate. I'll try doing social events. Used to do open mic nights where I'd make up stories about nothing, and lie down on the stage and stare into space. Want to make a foam and felt puppet and do something with that.

Probably would be a good idea to delete some of my threads. Im just spewing word diarrhea instead of doimg something productive with my freetime. Need to stop posting so damned much. I've been doing this shit since high school.

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Its fun to hate.

Is it really, though?

Hate is like cigarettes but worse. It feels great for a while, a nice release. Then you get addicted to it to the point where it's constantly in your thoughts, nagging at you. Hate eats away at your mind and your soul until you're nothing more than a pleasure slave trying to find something to get worked up about to get that sweet dopamine release that you get from your sense of disgust and superiority, but it never really hits as good as it used to.

I'm not saying everyone should give up their values and be totally okay with everything. There's a lot I still don't like about the world. I don't like how everything is trending towards a rootless, soulless and valueless cosmopolitan existence and I especially don't like how it seems that every big player in my field of study would want nothing more than to celebrate annihilation. What you need is a change in perception. It's not going to make the world a better place to constantly mull over in your head all the different ways you wish the world would be, and it's certainly not going to make your life any better. You have to learn to navigate through the shit on your own terms, accept the world and love your neighbors but never compromise your values for the world's favor. I guess what I'm advocating for is stoicism.

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
All of Mind Jelqer & Lucid's advice is the real deal, just pretend I've repeated it. I pick theirs out because I've found it all to be true for me. & there's a good chance that a lot of your bad feelings at the moment are down to burnout from work like you suggest. Just try get through it, relax when you get home, and if work is continuing to fuck you up after a while, try and get an easier job.
Also my practical advice would be to try get into some team based activity that you can display a degree of competency in, and exercise. If you can combine the two by playing a casual team sport then do that. Otherwise literally any social scenario where you feel like you have value will help a lot, if you can find some ads online for something that interests you then give it a go. I never bothered going to society things in college because I thought everyone in them were stereotype college queers. I was very possibly correct but even if they were, I know for a fact I wouldn't have given a fuck if I ended up being valued by them, and they would have been treasured friends. You will tolerate and even enjoy the presence of the most insufferable fag if you feel like they like and value you. So find somewhere that can happen for you. It might not seem related to your feeling that you're going nowhere in life, but when you are validated by real people you will feel a lot better about yourself

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile

Hate is like cigarettes but worse. It feels great for a while, a nice release. Then you get addicted to it to the point where it's constantly in your thoughts, nagging at you. Hate eats away at your mind and your soul until you're nothing more than a pleasure slave trying to find something to get worked up about to get that sweet dopamine release that you get from your sense of disgust and superiority, but it never really hits as good as it used to.

I'm not saying everyone should give up their values and be totally okay with everything. There's a lot I still don't like about the world. I don't like how everything is trending towards a rootless, soulless and valueless cosmopolitan existence and I especially don't like how it seems that every big player in my field of study would want nothing more than to celebrate annihilation. What you need is a change in perception. It's not going to make the world a better place to constantly mull over in your head all the different ways you wish the world would be, and it's certainly not going to make your life any better. You have to learn to navigate through the shit on your own terms, accept the world and love your neighbors but never compromise your values for the world's favor. I guess what I'm advocating for is stoicism.

Well intellectually there is a response to every argument, because in duality, everything has its double. You can argue that in times of high tolerance for degeneration, and I mean it seems like a big trend right now for homosexuals to want to get married into a church, they really want to bring some sort of spirituality into the picture where none could ever exist, well hate could be the answer to that. This message of tolerance has been taken to the extreme where these faggots are getting the idea that Christianity tolerates sodomy amongst men. If this world does not even have any sort of spiritual purpose because of these sort of confusions, then the world doesn't have any reason to exist. Therefore it will not exist if this confusion is allowed to persist. The divine Beings that watch over this planet and decide it's near future (and that decision is, do we allow it to be destroyed right now or not, because it WILL be destroyed fairly shortly), well that is one of the major factors in their decision. Do they think that Jesus Christ tolerates sodomy? Have they thought that Christ's whip has lost it's sting? If so, they ought to be destroyed.

And we ought not to be cucked about it, since its very obvious that no one else is doing their job, certainly not the people running these old churches. It is your job to visibly get up and mutter something in the middle of one of these liberal bitch's sermons. It is your job to write angry comments online.

Now if you want to do that with class or pazaaz, is not really up to you because you are playing into their game. You have to be crude about it. If you are going to spank softly or cater to a person's whims during a punishment, that underminds the whole purpose of a punishment.

Hate is supposed to be a burden, many have turned it into an addiction. But they were peabrains from the beginning and probably comprimised themselves, the political Donald Trumper type people sitting down and listening to Nick Fuentes also tend to smoke dope, have multiple live in girlfriends, etc. They don't get the point in hate, they are along for the bandwagon ride and like to be edgy.

To actually live the life of "hate", in other words, actually having and defending values, you are not gonna be liked by anyone and you need to get used to it.

Powerful Bad Boys

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal