Author Topic: What kind of groceries dp you guys buy?  (Read 238 times)

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
What kind of groceries dp you guys buy?
« on: July 27, 2019, 07:24:32 am »
Ive been eating microwave spaghetti dinners, toastinos pizzas, poptarts, and hot pockets(don't eat them that much).

What are some good cheap foods to get, that are healthy, and wont give me yellow diarrhea? Need more lean meat in my diet, because I have high liver enzymes
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 07:26:33 am by VelvetSphincter »

Powerful Bad Boys

What kind of groceries dp you guys buy?
« on: July 27, 2019, 07:24:32 am »

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
Re: What kind of groceries dp you guys buy?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 03:24:50 pm »
What is normally found in my kitchen

Blueberries
Bananas
Apples
Carrots
Corn on the cob
Broccoli
Romaine Lettuce
Onions
Green Onions
Mushrooms
Apple Sauce
Kale
Potatoes(Sweet Potatoes if you want to go low carb but I hate those fucking things unless they're made into french fries)
Roma Tomatoes
Celery
Various Beans or Lentils
Rice
Brown Rice
Chicken Thighs
Less often Chicken Breast
Eggs
Chicken or Beef Liver(eat once a week. very cheap because nobody wants them. super rich in vitamins. smother with sweated onions and mushrooms if you don't like them. i also add curry powder. i make an insane kickass chicken fried beef liver with habenero that will make any liver hater cum)

Some kind of pork for throwing into the crock-pot with beans and vegetables

Challenge Butter
Olive Oil
Coconut Oil(very good especially for cooking in the morning)

Greek Yogurt
Rice Cakes (i will kill myself if i have to eat unflavored ones)
Skippy Naturals Peanut Butter
Whatever jelly I want. Usually preserves actually because I love that shit.
15 grain bread
Avocado Mayonnaise
Some other mayonnaise that I mix spicy curry powder into
Whole Milk (no skim bullshit and mostly just for cooking)
Canned Coconut Milk for making curry nice and thicc

When I lived in California I ate avocados every day. They're too expensive over here though. Eat that shit up if it's cheap where you are.

I eat salmon more than any meat, but I get 1/3 of my freezer filled with it for 48 bucks because I have a connection with a company that supplies restaurants with meats and sauces and shit. They just order an extra box and pull it off the truck. I get free eggs now too because the family has a huge chicken coop on their property.

For a while my lunch was always a chicken salad made from romaine lettuce, kale, a tomato, boneless chicken thigh I made of a ton of on Sundays, half an avacado, and brie cheese. I'd microwave it real quick just to melt the cheese. I was at my maximum health when I ate this every day while doing keto. Brie here is a little more expensive so that's just a rare treat now.

Get good at cooking like at least 7 different fancy meals that actually take a decent amount of effort. Practice a fancy recipe with cheaper ingredients at least once a week until you nail it two or three times in a row. Show it off to loved ones. This may also get you laid but no promises. In time you will come to understand how flavors come together and get way better at freestyling with whatever is in your kitchen.

The only microwaved food you should be fucking with is frozen vegetables.

I have to stop now because I'm getting too excited thinking about cooking and I'm digressing.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2019, 03:27:43 pm by Mind Jelqer »

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 09:53:14 pm »
eat well or the evil black magicians in the astral plane will be even more able to gain control over you and use you as a human battery. You see all these weak people out there who are going catatonic against Trump (a puppet and democracy doesn't work/is fake), well, the reason they act completely mental is because they have puppet masters pulling the strings on them. they use lust. they use marijuana. they use the news. they use reddit. they use HBO and netflix. if you are in China they will convince you to buy a golden watch. Its a worldwide phenomenon and conspiracy that exists everywhere in different forms. for your spiritual defense you need to invest.

I know they have jacked the price of celery up to 4 dollars. but buying TV dinners is not a workaround for that, they will turn you into a drooling retard.

Lentils, red kidney beans etc are excellent for getting food costs down. 5 dollars per bag and that is food for like a month. But you have to soak red kidney beans for 6 hours then boil them for a certain amount of time to get the toxin out of them. but I mean with lentils, frozen packs of vegetables, and some meats and cheese, you are very well on your way to feeding yourself well and at a decent price point. you can get even more elaborate and begin actually peeling real vegetables etc, but at this point, where is your wife to do this kind of stuff? i mean you have to start somewhere but, come on

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 12:55:10 am »
Seriously soak those beans. That shit can make you real sick.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 11:13:49 am »
Don't like beans.

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 11:56:10 am »
No beans? There's a lot of different ways to make them. I hate it when beans are in BBQ sauce or some other sweet shit, but I like them with savory umami flavors. Corn, onions, celery, carrots, garlic, bay leaves and some pork in a crock pot for 8 hours. Maybe add chicken broth too. The meat just falls off the bone. It's awesome and it's so cheap to make. If you're cooking for yourself you can eat for days.

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 08:50:43 pm »
Don't like beans.

Well I found the problem: you are a manchild. So that's at least 5 years of hard work starting with the basics, Marcus Aurelius, etc etc and all of that jazz, with no promise of success mind you cuz if you are here reading this message at your age and still saying something like that then really you are in dire straights.

There is also the factor where you probably don't know what you are talking about, as actually properly soaking your beans for 6 hours and boiling them is quite a different experience from eating trash beans out of a can. These home-prepared beans are not mushy and disgusting like canned beans, they have a very palatable texture. But overall they are pretty much the definition of a food that doesn't have much taste, and therefore there is a general lack of things not to like about it. so I'm not really understanding you there.

By the way you should eat nothing out of a can and should eat nothing that is not part of the "flowing experience of life", anything out of a can or any container forms spiritual poisons. The same sort of poisons you get from sodomy or drugs. If you are starving in a bunker in World War III then we can start talking about exceptions to the rule.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 10:28:22 pm »
There is also the factor where you probably don't know what you are talking about, as actually properly soaking your beans for 6 hours and boiling them is quite a different experience from eating trash beans out of a can. These home-prepared beans are not mushy and disgusting like canned beans, they have a very palatable texture. But overall they are pretty much the definition of a food that doesn't have much taste, and therefore there is a general lack of things not to like about it. so I'm not really understanding you there.

probably should try them like that then. Only have experience with shit from a can, and elementary school cafeteria food.

I'm not someone who has time to cook. Usually I just precook pork chops and eat those, or eat microwave crap. Not really someone with the time to cook full meals.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 10:33:09 pm by VelvetSphincter »

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2019, 12:03:35 am »
With a crock pot you can cook while at work. The fastest most will cook at is 4 hours. Do the prep the night before. Soak your beans and chop your vegetables. The next day before you leave for work set it to cook for 8 hours. Your dinner will be ready when you get through the door. Practice a couple times on your days off first so you don't fuck it up. But really it's easy as hell.

Also rice takes 15 minutes to cook. Salmon takes 15 minutes to cook in an oven set to 420. I often time those to be ready at the same time. From start to finish it takes thirty minutes out of my day to have fish and rice with some vegetables ready.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 12:06:24 am by Mind Jelqer »

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 02:32:47 am »

probably should try them like that then. Only have experience with shit from a can, and elementary school cafeteria food.

I'm not someone who has time to cook. Usually I just precook pork chops and eat those, or eat microwave crap. Not really someone with the time to cook full meals.

Well you could potentially lower your food budget by like 25% if you just started adding rice/cooked kidney beans to every other meal. Maybe you are making a fortune and don't care about saving money but I love to drink shitty tasting Folgers and cut corners in every way possible. The only kind of person that is cheaper than a Jew is an anti-Semite.

Its not hard. You take them out of the cupboard, you could have left it there for 2000 years, it would still be edible. You soak them in water for like 6 hours, but the longer the better. Then boil it for like 10-15 minutes. Boil as in boiling water, 80 celcius water can increase toxicity by 5x. We aren't talking dying here, just throwing up if you do this completely wrong. But how hard is it: soak 6 hours, boil 10 minutes.

So you get to work, you put the beans in the water, 6 hours later halfway into your shift its meal time, you boil them for 10 minutes, then eat them.

Or you are about to go to sleep, you put them in a rubbermaid container with water to soak, 9 hours pass, you take them to work, 2 hours later you wash them off, boil them for 10 minutes and then eat them for breakfast.

Putting them in the water takes literally 30 seconds. Washing them off and putting them in water that will boil for 10 minutes takes literally 30 seconds.

There are more complex benefits to this. Most Americans only get like 5 grams of fiber per day. They ruin their brains because the mind and gut have this huge relationship. Beans etc have resistant starch which is a prebiotic fiber. Vegetables have inulin which is another type of fiber. You realistically should be getting 25-35g fiber per day and prehistorically, back 10,000 years ago some cavemen were getting like 200g of fiber per day.

You also don't want to hit age 60 and just find out that your intestines are riddled with tumors that have spread to your pancreas. You can't feel those sort of cancers develop and by the time you find out, its way too late. The bacteria also eat fiber and produce all sorts of fuels that not only benefit the gut but the liver, heart, spleen etc, you're gonna feel a lot better when you start getting actual fiber going through you.

Don't limit yourself just to beans, you are missing the point if you think this is about just beans. This is about changing the way you think about eating, it should revolve around fiber. A lot of fiber is nearly 0 calories and its feeding your gut bacteria, not you directly. Feeding your gut bacteria benefits you indirectly, you are the host of the bacteria. So you are changing your eating in order to benefit what lives inside of you, not you.

TV dinners and all the factory trash is not feeding the good type of bacteria. Yellow diareah is extreme microbiome dysbiosis. If you go into any McDonalds resturaunt or iHop and ask to speak to the resturaunt manager, and you ask them what sort of shits they take, they will also complain of this yellow diareah. This is the biggest sort of pleb state that you can exist in, and its good you had the courage to come out about it, because you do not want this commonality with the goy cattle. It will make your eyes sullen, it will make you water headed, worse than fluoride.

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 02:35:16 am »
With a crock pot you can cook while at work. The fastest most will cook at is 4 hours. Do the prep the night before. Soak your beans and chop your vegetables. The next day before you leave for work set it to cook for 8 hours. Your dinner will be ready when you get through the door. Practice a couple times on your days off first so you don't fuck it up. But really it's easy as hell.

Also rice takes 15 minutes to cook. Salmon takes 15 minutes to cook in an oven set to 420. I often time those to be ready at the same time. From start to finish it takes thirty minutes out of my day to have fish and rice with some vegetables ready.

The crock pot might only cook at 80 celcius which can increase the toxin by 5 fold. You have to boil the water the beans goes in. Water boils at 100 c. that removes the toxin from the bean into the water. throw out the water then do whatever you want with the beans.

Otherwise, your plan is very solid. the crockpot alone offers a huge world of possibility because you can start working in timelines of 8 hours, 12 hours, etc, meaning he can set it before he goes to sleep and wake up to at least one healthy meal in his day, which is necessary in order to avoid lethality.

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 03:52:34 pm »
You're correct, but I dont usually cook kidney beans. Those are especially toxic compared to the great northern and pintos that I've always preferred. I wouldn't put kidney beans in a crock pot. Soaking is enough to get the more toxic amounts of lectin out of most beans. Baking soda can help flush it out too, but I personally dont like doing that unless I've fucked up by adding something too acidic or the beans just wont get soft.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 03:54:46 pm by Mind Jelqer »

Offline robot randy

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2019, 09:29:19 pm »
someone redpill me on this poison beans theory, ive never known that soaking your beans did anything other than soften them

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2019, 10:45:06 pm »
https://www.precisionnutrition.com/all-about-lectins

Read this. Lectins will mess you up. They exist to make digestion difficult so that animals can poop seeds out undamaged and spread these plants around. Don't eat hard beans. Red kidney beans especially. If they're hard then they either haven't been soaked properly or they're just too old.

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2019, 09:08:46 am »
Dude you seriously eat like shit. And like most advice you ask for, I believe you will not listen to anyone here.

Start eating low carb, aka keto. Lots of meat and animal products. Throw in a few berries, some greens, avacadoes. Unlike what people think, you aren't going to die if you do not eat french fries, breadsticks and baked beans.

As far as pricing goes, there is plenty of cheap meat. As far as cooking goes, you are blowing it out of proportion and if you have time to surf the web, then you can easily cook and surf the web at the same time.

It is healthy for your body and I remember you saying you were overweight. You will shed a lot of weight, which you SHOULD do even if you don't want to or don't think it is a problem. You'll be mentally more active, able to run up flights of stairs and your average sized penis will appear large without the extra muffin of flesh it sprouts from.

Oh, and by the way, I am NeedEvolution and I support this message.

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2019, 09:08:46 am »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal