Author Topic: What is the ideal wife for you?  (Read 158 times)

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile

Powerful Bad Boys

What is the ideal wife for you?
« on: July 27, 2019, 05:49:29 pm »

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
Re: What is the ideal wife for you?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 09:39:53 pm »
Reminder that compared to asian angel-maids white women are barbaric, sow-like, soulsucking, NIGGERFUCKING, demented, deranged, psychotic, schizophrenic, soulless, tryhard, cum-addict, ruined, smelly, unkept, selfish, intolerable, waterheaded, airheaded, bi-polar, normie, average, boxshaped, dissappointing, sexually dissappointing, scheming, spritually jewish, spiritual nigger, unworthy, low return on investment having, mole spotting, bitter old hags that turned on their men.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 01:18:11 pm »
Reminder that compared to asian angel-maids white women are barbaric, sow-like, soulsucking, NIGGERFUCKING, demented, deranged, psychotic, schizophrenic, soulless, tryhard, cum-addict, ruined, smelly, unkept, selfish, intolerable, waterheaded, airheaded, bi-polar, normie, average, boxshaped, dissappointing, sexually dissappointing, scheming, spritually jewish, spiritual nigger, unworthy, low return on investment having, mole spotting, bitter old hags that turned on their men.

It's feminism. Feminism has taught women to essentially be men, and that they have no worth if they choose to be mothers or homemakers. An Asian girl could stay in the US for like a year or 2, and it will rub off on them.
 It rubs off on anti-feminist types too.

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 01:57:44 pm »
Y’all gay

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 03:11:43 pm »

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 03:32:39 pm »
Y’all gay

say that again to me and my posse.

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 06:42:42 pm »
Y’all gay

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2019, 08:37:20 pm »

It's feminism. Feminism has taught women to essentially be men, and that they have no worth if they choose to be mothers or homemakers. An Asian girl could stay in the US for like a year or 2, and it will rub off on them.
 It rubs off on anti-feminist types too.

- It is very difficult for even white programmers to control themselves in the face of the powerful tool, the Internet.

- Most people are nigger monkeys and have no business using technology. They only use it to their detriment.

- The internet is priced to take 1/20th of the average goy's income.

- Save that 1/20th and find other places to save 1/20th of your income. You lower the stimulus ceiling in your brain and find other important things interesting.

- Reinvest those savings from those 1/20ths into a wood stove and halve your heating costs, saving you another 1/20th.

- Even if you are being paid like a nigger, you have cut your costs down enormously, which is business 101: keep your costs as low as possible.

- Your wife is not brainwashed by kikes to have sex with niggers via the Internet.

- Worse case if you live the goy lifestyle, China is amputating the poz of Hong Kong to containerize this worldwide globohomo phenomenon, it has already spread to Taiwan and the Philippines, but if they are successful then its likely they are gonna hardcode homo indifference at a low level, like a language accent, into most of the world's Asians. Maybe these countries will fall under the Chinese sphere of control and the horrible trend will reverse itself.

- Be watchful and use your brain.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2019, 10:45:32 pm »
you need  a break from the internet 0_-

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 02:48:36 am »
you need  a break from the internet 0_-

are you making a list of things that you could say to all americans? can I add to this list:

"you should eat less food 0_-"
"you should exercise more 0_-"

maybe if people knew about this and they put it in commercials and stuff, everyone would be healthy and have a perfectly balanced life

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2019, 11:16:36 am »
You come off as unhinged, and paranoid

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 03:41:05 pm »
You come off as unhinged, and paranoid
have you even read or listened to the protocols of the elder of zion? if you believe in it or not is another matter. you have the right of intellectual liberty

as for my neural matter, it is grey matter which no longer functions, and my thoughts are all insane psychopathic discussions fueled by random synapses firing of old white matter memories. .. I have been withdrawing from youtube, reddit, etc and the trend dictates I withdrawl from here as well, just was trolling it a bit hard before I depart, not wanting to actual disturb the little ecosystem you have here with my mad in the head broken brain

but do download this into an mp3, put it in your cell or iphone, listen while napping. walking. working out. get it in your brain. you cant pretend to be learned in this age without having listened to it

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2019, 03:41:05 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal