Author Topic: I FUCKING HATE THE CHINESE  (Read 407 times)

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile
I FUCKING HATE THE CHINESE
« on: July 30, 2019, 07:52:58 pm »
EVERY SINGLE ONE IS EITHER A MEEK AVOIDANT FORK-TONGUED SNAKE OR A SMELLY LOUDMOUTHED GAMBLING ADDICT WHO WILL BREAK YOUR TOE WHILE BARRELING THROUGH THE LINE AT BURGER KING AND THEN SUE YOU FOR ALMOST TRIPPING HIM

I MOVED IN WITH A CHINK SIX MONTHS AGO. KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS. HE WAS OF THE FIRST VARIETY. THE "I REFUSE TO UTTER A SENTENCE MORE THAN SIX WORDS LONG BECAUSE CONFUCIOUS SAY TALK WILL DEPLETE YOUR CHI LEVELS" VARIETY. I HAD TO PRACTICALLY DRAG HIM OUT OF HIS FRESH-OFF-THE-BOAT PARENTS' PIECE OF SHIT ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT TO TEACH HIM HOW TO DRIVE BECAUSE HE WAS TOO BITCHMADE TO DO SO WHEN HE WAS STILL IN SCHOOL. HIS PARENTS' PLACE WAS FILLED WITH CARTONS OF CIGARETTES AND SEVEN YEAR OLD UNOPENED BOXES OF DRY FOOD AND KITSCHY PLASTIC GARBAGE AND SHOES STACKED TO THE FUCKING CEILING. ONE MONTH AFTER MOVING IN HE INSISTED ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND DIDN'T WEAR SHOES IN THE APARTMENT BECAUSE IT WAS DIRTY AND HE VACUUMED EVERY FUCKING DAY, BATHED TWICE A DAY BUT STILL SMELLED LIKE PORK RINDS AND GARBAGE WATER

EVERY SINGLE THING OUT OF THIS FUCKING DOG EATER'S MOUTH WAS SOME SORT OF SARDONIC REMARK TO THE POINT OF IT BEING FUCKING INTOLERABLE. HE HAD ZERO TACT. WHEN I TOLD HIM MY GIRLFRIEND ENJOYS READING AND CATS HE ASKED IF SHE WAS DUMB. WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO BE A SALES REP AT A SOFTWARE COMPANY HE TOLD ME I WAS A CORPORATE SLAVE. HE HATES """"""""NORMIES"""""""" DESPITE BEING AN ASIAN AMERICAN MALE STUDYING SEVENTY HOURS A WEEK TO WORK IN MEDICINE, AS IF THERE AREN'T ONE BILLION OTHER FUCKING CHINKS THAT ARE CARBON COPIES OF HIM DOING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING. WHEN HE ISN'T STUDYING OR WORKING AS A FRY COOK IN HIS GUTTER OIL CHINESE RESTAURANT WHERE HE'S WORKED FOR SEVEN YEARS AND GOTTEN ZERO PAY RAISE, HE PLAYS GACHA GAMES AND CSGO WITH HIS FUCKING CHINK FRIENDS ON STEAM. HE HAS DISDAIN FOR """""""""""AMERICANS"""""""""" AS IF HE WASN'T BORN AND RAISED IN AMERICA AND TALKS DOWN TO LITERALLY ANYONE WHO DECIDES TO DO ANYTHING WITH THEIR LIVES THAT RESEMBLES NORMAL LEISURELY ACTIVITIES, I.E. DRINKING ALCOHOL OR TALKING TO WOMEN

HE WILL NOT SPEND MONEY ON ANYTHING THAT HE WON'T SHIT OUT LATER OR WON'T LET HIM GET SUPER RARE GACHA WAIFU CHARACTERS. WHENEVER WE GO OUT TO EAT, HALF THE TIME I GRACIOUSLY FOOT THE BILL BECAUSE THERE ARE MINUTES OUT OF THE MEAL WHERE I ENJOY HIS COMPANY. HE HAS NEVER ONCE PAID FOR ANY OTHER MEALS WE HAVE SHARED TOGETHER. HE HOARDS GARBAGE, HE HOARDS PACKAGING FOR SHIT THAT COSTS FIVE DOLLARS ON AMAZON ON THE OFF CHANCE IT WILL INCREASE ITS VALUE LATER. HE WORKS FOR SO LITTLE PAY AND CONSUMES SO LITTLE AFTER SEVEN YEARS THAT HE MANAGED TO SAVE UP A WHOPPING $20,000. ALL IT COST YOU WAS YOUR ENTIRE SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT, YOUR VIRGINITY, AND ANY GOOD GRACES YOU EVER HAD WITH ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU THAT DOESN'T HAVE SLANTED EYES AND SMELLS LIKE FISH SAUCE, YOU FUCKING SOULLESS INSECTOID LEMMING FUCK

FOUR MONTHS INTO OUR LEGALLY BINDING LEASE HE TELLS ME HE'S MOVING BACK IN WITH HIS PARENTS BECAUSE HIS TRAVEL COSTS TO GO DO CLINICALS AT A HOSPITAL TWO HOURS AWAY WERE TOO EXPENSIVE. HE TELLS MY GIRLFRIEND AND I ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE THAT IT'S UP TO US (HAHAHAHAHAHA) TO FIND A REPLACEMENT FOR HIM. I TRIED TO CHANGE HIS MIND, HE WOULD NOT BUDGE. HE HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER THE EXPENSES HE WOULD BE PAYING HAD HE NOT DECIDED TO LEAVE. HE SHOWED ZERO INCLINATION OF COMPENSATING US FOR VIOLATING THE LEASE. HE THEN DECIDES TO MOVE UP THE MOVE IN DATE BY WEEKS, AND THEN TELLS ME LAST WEEKEND "HEY YEAH I'M MOVING OUT THIS WEEKEND." DURING ALL THIS, I SAY NOTHING TO HIM ABOUT PAYING WHAT HE OWES US.

THEN, AFTER ALL OF THIS, HE NICKEL AND DIMES ME FOR A FUCKING $30 INTERNET PAYMENT THAT WAS ONE WEEK LATE. I SCROUNGE UP ALL THE SPARE CHANGE IN MY BEDROOM, DRIVE 100 MILES AN HOUR TO HIS WORKPLACE, PULL HIM OUTSIDE, GIVE HIM THE $30, THEN SCREAM AT HIM FOR HIS FUCKING SOCIOPATHIC BEHAVIOR TO THE POINT OF ALMOST HAVING THE COPS CALLED ON ME. HE USES THIS CONFRONTATION AS LEVERAGE FOR WHY HE'S JUSTIFIED IN LEAVING MY GIRLFRIEND AND I HOLDING THE BAG BECAUSE LIVING WITH US IS INCONVENIENT TO HIM.

I HAD TO STAY UP FOR TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW, TALK TO HIM FOR HOURS AT A TIME, TO FINALLY CONVINCE HIM TO PAY US NOT EVEN $800 IN EXPENSES AND TO LET US KEEP THE ROUTER AND MODEM ("Why would I let you keep it? I bought it"). HERE'S SOME CHOICE QUOTES FROM MOO GOO GAI PAN HIMSELF:

"If you asked me earlier, and asked me nicer, I would have considered paying you compensation." (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
"You have such a stick up your ass. You freak out every time something doesn't go your way." (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
(After my girlfriend shares her concern for not making rent because she'll be studying full time soon, and after he refused to speak to her for months because he's a limp-dicked faggot coward) "Have you considered getting a second job?"
(After sharing with him after that this comment was rude and it made her upset) "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

EVERY SINGLE CHINESE PERSON SHOULD GET INTO A FUCKING ROCKET AND BE SHOT INTO THE FUCKING SUN. I HOPE THEY ALL DIE OF FAMINE AND THEY HAVE TO EAT THEIR OWN CHILDREN WITH DUCK SAUCE, NOT LIKE THAT WOULD BE A PROBLEM, SAVES MONEY

FUCK CHINKS

-_O I HOPE YOU'RE READING THIS YOU SCHIZOPHRENIC RACE TRAITOR CUNT

Powerful Bad Boys

I FUCKING HATE THE CHINESE
« on: July 30, 2019, 07:52:58 pm »

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
Re: I FUCKING HATE THE CHINESE
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 09:08:35 pm »
Okay, epic and fun rant, but how did this psycho save 20 grand? I need to study under him then betray him wallstreet styles right before I ball out. The only thing I spent too much money on is books and sometimes going out to eat with friends.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 10:09:41 pm »
One of my biggest fantasies is to learn Chinese, and get other whities to learn it, and just spread Tiananmen square, and Winnie the Pooh memes on Chinese social media sites
6ix9ine is african american

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 10:33:01 pm »
Okay, epic and fun rant, but how did this psycho save 20 grand? I need to study under him then betray him wallstreet styles right before I ball out. The only thing I spent too much money on is books and sometimes going out to eat with friends.

The only thing you would ever learn from this fucking snake is how to waste the prime of your life memorizing hundreds of different surgical instruments and how to ruin your body by hunching over a vat of wok oil. He only managed to save this much money by being a parasite who would bum rides off of people and by affording no one any sort of generosity whatsoever. He's destined for a life of solitude and misery he will never be truly capable of regretting because he is not human.

One of my biggest fantasies is to learn Chinese, and get other whities to learn it, and just spread Tiananmen square, and Winnie the Pooh memes on Chinese social media sites

I hope California gets invaded by the Chinese so I have an excuse to tear ass cross country in my chariot of death so I can have some target practice after they've had their way with all the neoliberal faggots

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 11:03:51 pm »
Hell yeah. Wolverines

Offline Winky(AFK 6 Months)

• My Wife is Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 03:18:30 am »
- My wife is Filipino. Filipinos are slaves to the Chinese.

- Filipinos are slaves to the Chinese because the Chinese are incapable of love (insectoid people).

- Filipinos act like mothers to the Chinese children.

- White people work 60 hours+ a week and then come home and do the dishes and laundry.

- Professional working Chinese almost always have multiple Filipino maids, which are often made to work all day.

- I generally find Chinese people disgusting, same with Koreans and Japanese. There are always exceptions to the rule, but:

- Filipinos are very loving, happy and human.

- Your social life is not worth 20,000 dollars. That chink is probably gonna be driving circles around you in a Mercedes Benz in a few years and laughing his way all to the bank and you just have an angrily worded post in a message board for a dead comedy troupe. I lived for months in Hong Kong and I never once trusted a chink, paki, Indian, etc, each one of them is about the hustle. Obviously. You are sweatin like a boomer here over this brainlet problem. To his credit it seems like he ended up giving you back 1000 dollars at the end of it, try getting that out of a Paki, the Chinese are cheap af but they do have some honor.

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 07:39:12 am »
I'm NeedEvolution & I support these messages.

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2019, 06:29:14 pm »

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2019, 07:02:12 pm »
you should see the one where the guy used crushed ramen to fix the porcelain on his toilet. Modern China is the trashiest country. You should see the movies they make. They are all the worst aspects of Hollywood blockbusters amplified to 11

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• View Profile

Offline Username

• hey it me
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 09:53:02 pm »
based and chinkpilled

Offline ralph

• Administrator