Author Topic: i am so incredibly alone  (Read 102 times)

Offline cantlivinalivingroom

• POWERFUL BAD BOY
  • Administrator
  • BE QUIET, BECAUSE CHURCH IS IN SESSION
    • View Profile
i am so incredibly alone
« on: August 06, 2019, 11:58:37 pm »
my parents just moved to a new state, and i went with them and am staying til my school semester starts. it was jarring but ok at first because my lovely gf came with me and kept me company for a month, but she went back home and i am stuck here, in the middle of nowhere, knowing no one. my summer is moving a strange pace, long days of doing absolutely nothing zipping by. i can feel summer's potentiality for getting new works and such done slipping through my fingers. i feel crushed and totalled. i am listening to some kate bush and lou reed records and its helping a bit but not enough.

Macbook Pro 15 Inch, Google Pixel 3 with Spigen Neo Hybrid Designed for Google Pixel 3 Case (2018) - Gunmetal

Powerful Bad Boys

i am so incredibly alone
« on: August 06, 2019, 11:58:37 pm »

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
Re: i am so incredibly alone
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 12:08:06 pm »
Join a sports club or something dude. Go accomplish something with other people. SUNLIGHT

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 02:18:13 pm »
Close your fingers then zoomer, all I get from this is that you don't have your friends around and you're bored because you won't do anything yourself

Offline fRB17B$N!xiTBJVW

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 08:39:35 pm »
Get a hobby and do something productive. Being alone only feels like shit when you're not accomplishing something.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 12:13:21 am »
Get a hobby and do something productive. Being alone only feels like shit when you're not accomplishing something.

I always meet cool guys thru tabletop games. Try kill teams or something cheap. Im considering doing that. 40k is a hassle to get set up. Spend a half hour getting all the books and minis packed, and its a long drive to the stores, but kill teams are just one set of 10 or so models.

Offline NeedEvolution

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 05:40:04 pm »

True.

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 05:40:04 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal