Author Topic: Lost my mind the other day  (Read 228 times)

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile
Lost my mind the other day
« on: August 17, 2019, 01:06:02 am »
I lost my marbles at my telemarketer job and I broke the 2 most important Powerful Bad Boy rules, those being Don't Talk to Cops and Never Seek Help From a Mental Health Professional. The police station smelled like a hospital but mixed with the smell of cheap airsoft gear, like sterile rubber and cheap plastic. The guy was a meathead and I have a very hard time he was actually concerned for my wellbeing but talking to Officer Chad sure beats going home and getting zonked out on Hydrocodone to ignore the fact you've been possessed by demons since you were a child. Anyway my first meeting with the psychotherapist is on Monday. No, I'm not getting medicated, fuck that shit. Has anyone here had any positive results with therapy?

Powerful Bad Boys

Lost my mind the other day
« on: August 17, 2019, 01:06:02 am »

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Re: Lost my mind the other day
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 01:14:23 am »
I've been seeing therapists for nearly 15 years. I'd probably have a dedicated kiwi farms thread if I didn't. If you had a run in with the po-po getting some anti-anxiety meds or something should be something to consider. It won't turn you into a bernie-bro, or a tranny.
6ix9ine is african american

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 10:35:07 am »
They got me on lithium supplements... To quote Nick Mullen, I feel closer to the machines because now I'm running on what goes in batteries

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2019, 05:39:29 pm »
Hope you do ok homie, all bad boys are precious & we need to be kept well

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 09:06:31 pm »
Don't rely on redpilled internet people too much. Get professional help if you need it
6ix9ine is african american

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 10:04:51 pm »
Does anyone else ever feel like their mind becomes untethered from reality and floats off? Get that feeling when I watch a lot of Terry Davis vids.

Offline Mind Jelqer

• bad boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2019, 08:11:25 pm »
The American Psychological Association is a now a feminist and outright activist organization that puts real health on the backburner in favor of politics. It is totally understandable and even somewhat logical imo for men to be reluctant to receive psychological help when it puts their sense of masculine honor at risk. I recommend that you shop around if you don't like the person you're with after a couple visits. My therapist was super cool. I was originally looking for a male therapist, but after reading her credentials I had to pick her because she seemed to be specialized just for my problems. I actually talked to her about my thoughts regarding this change in direction that the APA had taken in the last 15 or so years. She seemed to agree it was mostly bullshit.

I did some EMDR sessions after my car accident. I covered a lot more things with it than what I was originally sent in for, which was relieving psychosomatic back pain. It's typically used on cops and soldiers for PTSD. I would not at all be surprised if I was diagnosed with PTSD. I sometimes spend days just stuck in the past and I have nightmares nearly every night where I am being harmed in some way. My therapy was actually really fun and worked well for me. I was put into this waking dream state and had these cool vague visions of colors, scents, feelings. It helped give me more of a sense of direction for my path of self-improvement. I still do a variant of this therapeutic method to myself almost every day.

I'm honestly considering going to therapy again. I'm in a really good mental state right now. I'm living my best life, but it really helped keep me focused, and it's nice to have somebody to talk to about shit that won't just make you feel like you're whining to your friends. Especially when the person you're talking to is trained to keep the conversation focused on the problem at hand and how to fix it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 08:14:05 pm by Mind Jelqer »

Offline gaeswaerk

• lil' gluesniffer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 12:58:25 pm »
do whatever it takes to get yourself mentally stable, even if it means taking drugs initially as a catalyst to getting yourself out of that mental pit that you find yourself in.
trust yourself and your own knowledge though, don't just take any pill that your doctor recommends, do some basic re-search before going along to taking any drugs.

i hope that you find yourself on a path of to healing soon enough.
mental punching bag, takes blows psychically

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 12:58:25 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal