Author Topic: Dragged Across Concrete Fan Film Scene 1  (Read 121 times)

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
Dragged Across Concrete Fan Film Scene 1
« on: October 09, 2019, 04:08:56 pm »
EXT. CITY STREET, DAY.

A bead of sweat traces a line down the creased forehead of a man. It is brint rustle, a 50 year old, muscular, grim looking man. His eyes stare coldly ahead, but the veins popping on his neck and temples betray an unimaginable tension building inside. He stands outside the doorway of a great hotel. It's raining.
Brint hears a manic woman yelling.

SOMEONE
I found a knife! Hello, police, I found a knife! Hello!

The woman waves a knife hysterically at a policeman who leans against his car. This is Monk, a 30-something year-old man. Monk is thoughorly unimpressed, and accordingly, unmoved.

WOMAN
I found a knife right here on the ground! You don't care? What if my child had found the knife! This isn't the first time I've found a weapon in this city!

Monk remains unimpressed. The woman persists.

WOMAN
This is a stabbing knife! This is a weapon! What if it's been used as a murder weapon! Don't you want it as evidence? You don't even care! My fingerprints are on it now! I've tampered with the evidence! Shouldn't I be in jail?

Brint, at the hotel door, observes all of this with the same visible tension in his body. Suddenly, the woman lets out a godless nightmare SCREAM. Monk steps forward and grabs her, aggressively.

MONK
Is that everything, bitch?

He grabs the back of her neck with a weathered, hard hand, and slams her face directly on to the bonnet of his car. Her nose CRACKS, he lifts her head back up.

MONK
Is that everything, bitch?

Again he slams her face into the bonnet of the car. Blood sprays from her nose. The woman is dazed, and holds out her hands uselessly. Monk manhandles her into the back of the police car, and slams the door shut. He motions to her in an exaggerated way to roll down the window. She stares at him blankly, but understands, and obeys. Monk locks the car, and walks towards the hotel door. He greets Brint with a shake of the head.

MONK
What time is it buddy?

Brint gestures to a large clock on the building opposite the hotel

BRINT
It's three forty-five.

MONK
Jesus Christ. I'm not finished until five.
He looks back at the woman in the car, who holds her nose by the stem.

MONK
Maybe a bit after five. You'll be here?

BRINT
Yes.
You know Monk, I've been standing at this door every day for the past year, sometimes in the rain, like today. I stand here for eight hours. I've had a lot of time to think. And today, something entered my mind. I'm fifty years old. Can you tell me when my birthday is?

MONK
We went to the bar on your birthday, that was back in May.. 16th.

BRINT
May 16th. That's my birthday, every year. But can you tell me when my fiftieth birthday was? I remember turning 21, because I went to the bar and bought myself a drink. But when the fuck did I turn fifty, and if I'm fifty, why do I stand here for eight hours before a 21 year-old kid takes my place for the next eight hours?

The clock opposite the hotel turns to three-forty-six. Inside the car, the woman puts her seatbelt on.

Can we unban MommyBuster please?

Powerful Bad Boys

Dragged Across Concrete Fan Film Scene 1
« on: October 09, 2019, 04:08:56 pm »

Offline ralph

• Administrator
  • WELCOME TO 2002 - LIFE IS STILL MEANINGLESS
    • View Profile
Re: Dragged Across Concrete Fan Film Scene 1
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 04:01:30 pm »
Excellent script brother

His tempban expires in 2 days

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 05:14:16 pm »
Excellent script brother

Cool. & Thanks :) I'm trying to get back into writing even if it's silly stuff. I need to contribute to this blessed site in whatever way possible

Offline Lucid

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 01:46:09 am »
Excellent script brother

What was the ban for?

Offline ralph

• Administrator
  • WELCOME TO 2002 - LIFE IS STILL MEANINGLESS