Author Topic: Charls and Doug  (Read 136 times)

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Charls and Doug
« on: November 01, 2019, 11:54:18 am »
Not doug walker, but a close second. Charls probably coerced a lot of women into sexual intercourse.

6ix9ine is african american

Powerful Bad Boys

Charls and Doug
« on: November 01, 2019, 11:54:18 am »

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
Re: Charls and Doug
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 11:58:44 am »
I keep waiting for the next "stage" in Charls' plan... the next big project, big idea.. if him and andy went full on with bombstrap I am certain they could do well with it, every video has been golden. as is, it appears that he is simply living a simple life

Offline Krush Jeanjacket

• What's it to you, punk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2019, 02:24:14 pm »
The Atlantic City Hydewars with Weckingball has solidified Sam in my mind as the productive alpha chad, even if his value system is fucked. Charls' streams have had glimpses of interesting points when it comes to faith, existentialism, magical thinking, self-medicating, self-actualization... But the load of it just seems to be him courting the few dozen regulars who tune in and dropping 20 minutes of esoteric bs to be cut and put on Youtube.

Sam and Weck just harassed drunk New Jerseyites all night and cracked jokes. Much more my style.

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 04:51:26 pm »
The Atlantic City Hydewars with Weckingball has solidified Sam in my mind as the productive alpha chad, even if his value system is fucked. Charls' streams have had glimpses of interesting points when it comes to faith, existentialism, magical thinking, self-medicating, self-actualization... But the load of it just seems to be him courting the few dozen regulars who tune in and dropping 20 minutes of esoteric bs to be cut and put on Youtube.

Sam and Weck just harassed drunk New Jerseyites all night and cracked jokes. Much more my style.

I'm a HW paypiggy but haven't watched it, all hwd and theatre of the aire episodes have been golden though. Too many people slate Sam as being unfunny but that is clearly not the case, it's just an easy position to take for contrarians

Offline ralph

• Administrator
  • WELCOME TO 2002 - LIFE IS STILL MEANINGLESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 05:39:27 pm »
I keep waiting for the next "stage" in Charls' plan... the next big project, big idea.. if him and andy went full on with bombstrap I am certain they could do well with it, every video has been golden. as is, it appears that he is simply living a simple life

I don't pay for Charls.World but it seems to have a lot of good stuff going on... maybe my next paycheck I'll cop a yearly sub

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2019, 05:39:27 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal