Author Topic: site revitalization  (Read 56 times)

Offline ralph

• Administrator
  • WELCOME TO 2002 - LIFE IS STILL MEANINGLESS
    • View Profile
site revitalization
« on: November 06, 2019, 01:11:02 am »
Fig. 1: Powerful Bad Boys SimpleMachines analytics

Fig. 2: Powerful Bad Boys CloudFlare analytics

Anyone got any ideas for getting more bad boys on the forums?  I know a CSS redesign is badly needed, and I've been putting that off.  Could set up a repo on gitgud or somewhere else if people want to chip in.

Powerful Bad Boys

site revitalization
« on: November 06, 2019, 01:11:02 am »

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Re: site revitalization
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 06:19:30 am »
More word of mouth. Some guys who should don't know about the site.
6ix9ine is african american

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 04:46:41 pm »
Updating the theme semi regularly (every month maybe, maybe longer) would keep things fresh
Also maybe some sort of creative collaboration. There was the million dollar band discord a while ago for example. Even a small e-publication where submissions are put on this site could be cool, would encourage activity.
Community events... e.g. maybe a watch-along of videos / movies etc etc... Not necessarily that but some kind of time where ppl get online
Movie club
Book club
There are many more similar ideas which could encourage activity. There's plenty of real users registered, if we could get ppl back visiting & partaking in things it would be good... Plenty of people still use the bombstrap subreddit but the few times I've been on it, it seems kind of lame, like r/MDE after the Charls post got to the front-page. Lots of Twitter reposts for karma, stuff like that.. so not sure if we wanted new ppl that that would be a good place to go.
Either way I think trying any of the above could be cool. I can't code for shit so wouldn't be able to help with CSS stuff I'm afraid.

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 04:46:41 pm »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal