Author Topic: Grandma's Funeral  (Read 93 times)

Offline Jupajupe

• dangerously horny
    • View Profile
Grandma's Funeral
« on: November 21, 2019, 10:09:52 pm »
"Hey buddy, how you holding up? Listen, I know this is a tough one for you.. you and your grandma were pretty close. Ya know she always hated me - thought I was too stupid to be with your mother. Heh, I remember how she'd always call me a blockhead at family get-togethers, the old bag. But you, you were the apple of her eye. Remember how she'd listen to the radio on snowy mornings listening to see whether school was cancelled, and if it was she'd make cookies cause she knew you'd be knocking on her door in a couple of hours? She was a mean old broad, but I really can't find fault in the way she treated you. Yup, even I'll miss her a little bit, but this is the way things go, ya know? It wasn't a surprise to anybody, an old lady pushing 90 who barely ate a meal a day? She sure put up a hell of a fight though, and you could see it in her eyes at the end that she was ready to go. I know she's happy, wherever she is, I just wish she didn't cause you so much pain on her way out. Hey, actually I have an idea - your birthday is right around the corner right? Maybe an early birthday present will cheer you up a bit eh? How about this, on the way home we can stop by the battered women's shelter and I'll let you pick out whichever one you like."

Powerful Bad Boys

Grandma's Funeral
« on: November 21, 2019, 10:09:52 pm »

Offline franktjmaxx

• rad boy
    • View Profile
Re: Grandma's Funeral
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 02:22:20 am »
on the way home we can stop by the battered women's shelter and I'll let you pick out whichever one you like

fuckin lol lmfao

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 06:06:28 pm »
Noice man  8) :-*

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 09:16:49 pm »
My grandma fell like 4 weeks ago, and is in a rehab center. I haven't seen her since she fell. Seeing her tommorow, though. I need to get her like a christmas present or something this year she's like the first person I go to to mooch money off of.
6ix9ine is african american

Offline Jupajupe

• dangerously horny
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 09:29:15 am »
You should, your grandma would love it if you did that

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 09:29:15 am »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal