Author Topic: Hey im gonna post a link to the site on /r/againsthatesubreddits  (Read 230 times)

Offline VelvetSphincter

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Hey im gonna post a link to the site on /r/againsthatesubreddits
« on: February 26, 2019, 10:27:07 am »
Is that ok? ;)

I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends

Powerful Bad Boys

Hey im gonna post a link to the site on /r/againsthatesubreddits
« on: February 26, 2019, 10:27:07 am »

Offline sentient_cumsock

• 3am backyard tourist
    • View Profile
Re: Hey im gonna post a link to the site on /r/againsthatesubreddits
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 11:26:29 am »
They can only post here if they post timestamped full frontal nudes, pics of their passports/driver's licenses, both sides of their credit cards, and a timestamped pic of a sharpie in their butthole. And then ban them and steal all their money and send the picz to their friends, family, and place of employement if they have one lol

Offline VelvetSphincter

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 12:06:26 pm »
Black women must report their nudes to me. You gain special privalidges depending on the size of your areolas. Anyone below jada fire standards will be banned
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 12:19:00 pm by VelvetSphincter »

I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends I post so much because I have no friends

Offline sentient_cumsock

• 3am backyard tourist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 01:26:37 am »
Black women must report their nudes to me. You gain special privalidges depending on the size of your areolas. Anyone below jada fire standards will be banned

Hey that sounds pretty good to me. We need some hoes up in here. Maybe if their titties are big enough we can milk them and make black lady ice cream yum yum!

Powerful Bad Boys

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 01:26:37 am »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal