Author Topic: Ge dating advice and thread- lovely ladies and the sweet pupu-pussy cream mmmmm  (Read 505 times)

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Ive talked about this before on the old sub, and the reddit chat, but I've been interested in this girl in a class im taking, and wanna ask her out. I dont know how to properly approach it, and im an idiot who never realizes girls arent interested, I have this irrational fear that ill be like expelled for harassment or some shit because ill say something out of line. I have a lot of anxieties and irrational fears when it comes to all this, and just wanna make her drink my coom

Powerful Bad Boys

Offline Rich Sweet

• deserve nothing
    • View Profile
yeah quick question how to talk to g irls????? anybody knows this???

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Just talk 2 em. It's so easy. It doesn't matter what u say or how u say it just talk to em. Follow ur heart lol. Its easy just tell her u like her.

Offline zwimhalow

• mde loremaster
    • View Profile
just wet it up

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Gonna fuckin do it gonna ask her if she wants to do something during spring break. Ill report back and say whether i fuck up or not. Ill fuck up.

Offline GameStopFemaCamp

• bad boy
    • View Profile
grab her arm (with lots of strength) when u talk to her

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
Good luck homie. I'll await your update. Your deed will give me strength.

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Didnt ask her out. Honestly I'd probably be better off taking it slower. Did talk to her a bit. Mostly school shit, but it was more than I did beforehand. Hardly consider the last few times we spoke conversations.

Offline pterois

• idontevenwatchmde
    • View Profile
Chance she might be planning to do something for spring break. Can't you ask her out to a movie or something before then?

Offline fodcom

• i used ventrilo in 1889
    • View Profile
I would just do it if you have that desire. That's really all there is to it, over complicating something so simple usually ends in your demise.
i am a ripped techno monkey climbing a cell tower

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
How many of you have had success just doing it?

Offline ambianceur

• lamborghini ascetic
    • View Profile
I've been telling you my man, you have to accept the hit to your ego and go for it. Time won't wait for you and neither will she. Your brain is your enemy here and it'll paralyze you if you feed it with overthinking. I got my girl by just doing it and every single day I'm glad I did it

Offline MommyBuster69

• Resident Small Brain
    • View Profile
Im doing it. I just want to rush in and say, "you wanna go out with me?" after one conversation.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 11:01:27 pm by VelvetSphincter »

Offline PunchingArianaGrande

• bad baby
    • View Profile
My problem is the girl I was thinking of asking out might be lesbian. It's too hard to tell

Offline sentient_cumsock

• 3am backyard tourist
    • View Profile
My problem is the girl I was thinking of asking out might be lesbian. It's too hard to tell

Ask her out. If she refuses, she might actually be a lesbian. Alternatively, get to know her or her friends better. Then you might learn whether or not she is a lesbian.

Powerful Bad Boys

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2019, SimplePortal